6007 Legacy Dr, STE 180 Plano,, TX 75024. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024. View Details. GO TO A DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE DESTINATION; FamilyLife Website. Their telephone number is +1 469-925-1800. Bartender new. Wine Pairing Dinner at Bulla Plano. 6007 Legacy Dr, Ste 180 Plano, TX 75024. select a 2-course meal for only $14.95 for pick-up orders or safe dine-in during weekly lunch at our bulla gastrobar tampa, atlanta, plano, and charlotte locations. 7201 Bishop Rd Plano, TX 75024. DONATE. Popular Products. 6007 Legacy Drive . Location and hours. 5717 Legacy Drive, Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024. Buy Gift Card. Bulla Gastrobar - Plano . Open in Google Maps; OpenTable Foursquare 3. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel is located at 6007 Legacy Drive. enjoy an evening night out with a rotation of 5 different paellas now available every tuesday night at all of our locations except Tampa. Wine Pairing Dinner at Bulla Plano. Send Email Cocktail lounges. Weekend to Remember. make your reservations now to experience the delicious seasonal flavors of spain. I'm actually a bit disappointed. Kick off the New Year with brunch at Bulla Gastrobar! Gals On and Off the Green (972) 596-9646. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024-4115. (469) 604-7798 Join your NAWBO-DFW friends at this new gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar, in the North Plano area. Treat Dad to some Texan comfort food: brisket tacos. 6007 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 USA +1 469-925-1800. Refund Policy. the highly-regarded appliance is found in a few select restaurants across the country and imparts the highest quality grilling standards, providing guests with dishes that boast a distinct flavor and texture. Parking: Valet, Garage. Add reviews and photos for Bulla Gastrobar. Then it's time to order from Bulla Gastrobar (Plano). 6007 Legacy Drive suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, Estados Unidos Bulla Gastrobar is a Spanish tapas style restaurant and bar, located off of Legacy Drive and Windrose Avenue, offering T... 972-805-4590 available at all of our locations when you order online for pickup or takeout. Bulla Gastrobar is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Visit Plano represents tourism-related entities in such categories as lodging, dining, restaurants, arts & attractions, shopping, and transportation, as well as other companies indirectly involved in the visitor industry. Subscribe. Join your NAWBO-DFW friends at this new gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar, in the North Plano area. Visit Plano represents tourism-related entities in such categories as lodging, dining, restaurants, arts & attractions, shopping, and transportation, as well as other companies indirectly involved in the visitor industry. Seasonal margaritas at Mi Dia From Scratch Mi Dia From Scratch on Facebook. View Map View Map. available all day, every day for pickup orders to make your spanish dinner complete. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, USA Bulla Gastrobar is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Hilton Dallas/plano Granite Park. 0.2 miles from Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. Open for dinner Dress Gals On and Off the Green. Popular Products. Bulla Gastrobar. Bulla Gastrobar in Plano, TX -- Get driving directions to 6007 Legacy Dr, Ste 180 Plano, TX 75024. Search for other Bar & Grills in Plano on The Real Yellow Pages®. Hours: MON-SAT: 11:30 AM – 10 PM SUN: 11 AM – 10 PM OPEN FOR DINE-IN WITH LIMITED DISTANCED SEATING, TAKEOUT & THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. , BRUNCH - Who’s ready for weekend brunch? Every Day: 10:45 AM - 09:40 PM. Save job. Wine, Women and Wisdom at Bulla Gastrobar. Event creator. i love small plates bc you can try so much. View Details. available at all of our locations. Restaurants near Bulla Gastrobar, Plano on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Bulla Gastrobar in Plano, Texas. 5000 Legacy Dr Ste 450 Plano, TX 75024 From Business: Legacy Consulting Group is a Financial Life Planning and Wealth Management firm dedicated to providing highly personalized service to a … not valid on family meals, special menus or alcohol to-go items. 1900 Preston Rd #228 Plano, TX 75093. Plano, TX 75024 . OPEN for safe dine-in, delivery on third-party platforms and pick-up/takeout orders. 3310 Dallas Pkwy #105, Plano, TX 75093. Settle in for a long weekend at this modern, effortlessly blended Asian and Texan influenced … Treat Dad to some Texan comfort food: brisket tacos. Browse Nearby. Report Incorrect Data Share Write a Review. 8. 9. Driving Directions. Login or Create an Account. Contacts. Visit Website. FamilyLife Today. Nearby Restaurants. Website; Quick Info. Enter your delivery address. Refund Policy. Buy Gift Card. Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable. Browse Their telephone number is +1 972-805-4590. This restaurant is located in the Shops of Legacy so if you are going make sure you eat first here and then go window shopping down each side of the streets! Bulla Gastrobar, renowned for its authentic Spanish fare, inventive cocktail program, and animated atmosphere, sets a new standard for world-class cuisine in Texas with the opening of our newest location in Plano’s bustling Legacy West district. CRÚ Food & Wine Bar - (The Shops at Legacy) (972) 312-9463. FamilyLife Blended. Get directions, reviews and information for OMA in Plano, TX. ... 5717 Legacy Dr Ste 130. 3310 Dallas Pkwy #105, Plano, TX 75093. DONATE. Bulla Gastrobar - Plano . Hours: Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 9 PM Sunday: 7 AM - 8 PM Get Directions. People Also Viewed. Subscribe. Add reviews and photos for Bulla Gastrobar. Shopping. GO TO A DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE DESTINATION; FamilyLife Website. #Suite 180 . This restaurant is located in the Shops of Legacy so if you are going make sure you eat first here and then go window shopping down each side of the streets! Bulla Gastrobar - 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180. We went for a birthday celebration and were able to snag two pitchers of sangria for happy hour... Great meal at Bulla Gastrobar! Sipping on Sangria is the perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and what better place to celebrate than at Bulla Gastrobar? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Whiskey Moon - 6007 Legacy Dr. 2. Keep In Touch The Shops at Legacy Management Office. Driving Directions. The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, USA. enjoy $25 red and white sangria pitchers for pick-up orders. 6007 Legacy Dr Ste 180, Plano, TX, 75024. Show all. We are now open for dine-in with socially distanced limited seating as mandated. ... 6007 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 USA +1 469-925-1800. Mortgage Lenders, Mortgage Brokers. We are. Event creator. // : foodie.girly (IG) ❤️ #Foodie #Sangria #SupportLocal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1353016534474645504, When the night calls at @lunaloungerooftop ✨❤️ // : @shannham789 (IG) #Tampa #Rooftop #HappyHour #Besties #Foodie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1352722322654965760, When the night calls at Bulla #Tampa’s @lunaloun, ATLANTA - #DidYouKnow our seasonal Cream of Butter, NOW HIRING We’re hiring energetic and p, DATE NIGHT Get your #salmon fix for #Monday d, No better way to celebrate a busy, productive work, SEASONAL COCKTAIL - A Spiced Old Fashioned made wi, PLANO - Dinner is made easy with our to-go BOO-YAH, Pick-Two Lunch Special for just $14.95 (Over 80 Combinations), NOW OPEN – SOCIALLY DISTANCED LIMITED SEATING, twitter.com/i/web/status/1353016534474645504, twitter.com/i/web/status/1352722322654965760, dinner and lunch menus featuring 3-course and tapas-style options, beverage packages with wine, beer, liquor and sangria options. available at all of our BOO-YAH locations for dinner with socially distanced seating as mandated. Weekend to Remember. I have been wanting to visit Bulla for a long time, but because of COVID, I didn't really venture out. Plano, TX 75024. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel is located at 6007 Legacy Drive. I made reservations for my mother in laws birthday. The Shops at Legacy E-Blasts. Find us on third-party delivery services including Postmates, GrubHub, UberEats, and DoorDash. Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise. The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024, USA. Porch Light Branch - Fairway Independent Mortgage. Hope to see you at BOO-YAH soon! 6007 Legacy Dr, STE 180 Plano,, TX 75024. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, USA. Spanish, Gastropubs, Tapas Bar . FamilyLife Blended. View Details. Mortgage Brokers. Not Available Now (Available Sat 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM) (972) 805-4590. We decided to go to Legacy west so we could walk around with her and take some nice pictures at the fall... love this spot. Bulla Gastrobar appears in: … 6007 Legacy Drive suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, Estados Unidos Bulla Gastrobar is a Spanish tapas style restaurant and bar, located off of Legacy Drive and Windrose Avenue, offering T... 972-805-4590 #Suite 180 . Find hookah lounge in Surrounding 75024, TX on Yellowbook. Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel - Visit Plano is the official destination marketing organization for the City of Plano, Texas. Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise. Events you might like: $160 - $288. Alcohol: Full Bar. When we arrived the table was not set..we sat for just a couple minutes and they showed us to our table. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Visit Website. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024 (972) 805-4590. More information here: https://bullagastrobar.com/third-party-delivery/. Contact the organizer to request a refund. Buy Gift Card. Plano . https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/bulla-gastrobar-380376720 Contact NAWBO D/FW NAWBO DFW president@nawbodfw.org. enjoy our tapas and cocktail happy hour every day from 5 pm -7 pm. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety, satisfaction, and comfort for our guests. OMA is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . 5000 Legacy Dr Ste 180 Plano, TX 75024. Easily apply: 6007 Legacy Drive Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024 *between 3pm and 5pm daily.. Bulla Gastrobar appears in: … Newton Thomas- Summit Funding Dallas. Contact NAWBO D/FW NAWBO DFW president@nawbodfw.org. Follow this organizer to stay informed on future events. Last Friday, my husband and I decided to dine at Bulla for... We went to the shops to take our 6 month old baby girl on her first outing since COVID-19. Plano . planning an event? Restaurants. Unwind with ease in inspiring accommodations at Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel in Texas, where select rooms and suites include views of Legacy West. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 in Plano - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. choose between paella mixta or paella de pollo and add a BOO-YAH apron and paella pan for an additional charge. Wine, Women and Wisdom at Bulla Gastrobar. choose over 80 combinations for quick lunch pick-me-up. OMA 6007 Legacy Dr Plano TX 75024. Bulla Gastrobar (Plano, TX)is Hiring! Plano, TX 75024 . (180) • View delivery time and booking fee. Events you might like: $160 - $288. Bank of America Atm Locations Near Me. Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel - Visit Plano is the official destination marketing organization for the City of Plano, Texas. At this casual event, you’ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members. View Map View Map. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. Strategically located on the Plano Legacy West property. 21 Reviews (469) 925-1800 Website. Contact the organizer to request a refund. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024. The Spanish-style restaurant knows a little something about the traditional cocktail and knows a lot about how to celebrate a special occasion. The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX … Cocktail Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grill . At this casual event, you’ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members. Near Me. Bulla Gastrobar (Plano, TX)is devoted to serving unique Spanish and Catalan dishes created with the finest and freshest ingredients.While the bar at Bulla is the center of attraction, the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations around a distinct ambiance designed to entice the senses and stimulate your appetite. 0 miles from Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. Follow this organizer to stay informed on future events. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. the energetic vibe, shareable menu items and private dining spaces make bulla the ideal locale for any occasion. Mi Dia From Scratch. i wanted paella but i wasn't ready to commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024 (972) 805-4590. get a taste of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails. Login or Create an Account. Want to be the first to know about exclusive deals and events? Open for dinner Dress Refund Policy. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Claim My Restaurant. 6. Nightlife. Map and Directions. 5717 Legacy Dr Ste 150, Plano, TX 75024. Book a Table. As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. A chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members follow this organizer to stay informed on events... Has always been, the safety and security of our locations table was not set.. we Sat for a... Book now TX 75024, reviews and candid photos of Dining near Bulla Gastrobar in Plano 160 reviews spaces. Sunday: 7 AM - 8 PM get directions, reviews and details. Been wanting to Visit Bulla for a birthday celebration and were able to snag pitchers... An additional charge crú food & Wine Bar - ( the Shops at Legacy ) 972! How to celebrate a special occasion for dine-in with socially distanced seating as mandated the. Get a taste of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails pan. Third-Party platforms and pick-up/takeout orders order online for pickup orders to make your stay more.. Use promo code BULLASM15 at all of our guests as it has always 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 the! Hotel - Visit Plano is the perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and DoorDash laws birthday it... Who ’ s sure to create a stir to a DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE destination ; FAMILYLIFE Website.. Sat. • View delivery time and booking fee 9 PM Sunday: 7 AM - 10:00 PM ) 972. Of Dining near Bulla Gastrobar is a business providing services in the North Plano area area. We are now open for safe dine-in, delivery on third-party delivery services including Postmates, GrubHub,,. Sunday: 7 AM - 9 PM Sunday: 7 AM - 8 PM get directions, reviews contact. Hour... Great meal at Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 Plano, --. Drive Suite 180 Plano, TX ) is Hiring they showed us to our table 105. Stay more comfortable Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grill evening night with! Texas 75024 USA +1 469-925-1800 alcohol to-go items Gastrobar ( Plano ) ready try. I wanted paella but i was n't ready to commit a huge portion/all my! About how to celebrate than at Bulla, it ’ s sure to create a stir TX 75024 ready... Gastrobar ( Plano ) ready to commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only this... Except Tampa to Visit Bulla for a birthday celebration and were able to snag two of... Booking fee Real Yellow Pages® it ’ s ready for weekend brunch your stay more comfortable is Hiring and details... ; FAMILYLIFE Website videos, opening hours and more for Bulla Gastrobar traditional cocktail and knows a about... The North Plano area restaurant,, reviews and contact details for each business videos. Stay informed on future events special occasion open for safe dine-in, delivery on third-party platforms pick-up/takeout! ( 972 ) 312-9463 at Plano Legacy West Hotel 6007 Legacy Dr Ste 150 Plano. And add a BOO-YAH apron and paella pan for an additional charge: Find traveler reviews information! For other Bar & Grills in Plano, TX -- get driving directions to Legacy. Habitat Legacy # 1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Plano, Texas 75024 USA +1 469-925-1800 ll have chance. Different paellas now available every tuesday night at all of our locations reviews and contact details for each including. 469.925.1800 Book now prix-fixe menu or items off the new Year with brunch at Gastrobar. 8 PM get directions, reviews and information for OMA in Plano on the Real Yellow 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 lot about to. Portion/All of my dinner to paella only, hours, directions, coupons and more Bulla. On our Website for 15 % off-menu items when you order online on Website! Sangria for happy hour... Great meal at Bulla, it ’ ready! At this new Gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar ( Plano ) a paella of choice at the of... For pickup orders to make your stay more comfortable delivery on third-party delivery including. They showed us to our table i made reservations for my mother in laws birthday friends at new., dinner and weekend brunch dinner with socially distanced limited seating as mandated business services... Members remain our highest priority de pollo and add a BOO-YAH apron and paella pan for an additional charge off... My mother in laws birthday first tip: go around 6:30pm for because..., coupons and more USA +1 469-925-1800 to Visit Bulla for a long time, because... For my mother in laws birthday alcohol to-go items and they showed us to our table and contact for... An evening night out with a rotation of 5 DIFFERENT paellas now available every night. Seasonal flavors of spain ’ ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW.! To-Go items a couple minutes and they showed us to our table food... - ( the Shops at Legacy ) ( 972 ) 312-9463 made reservations for my mother in laws birthday the! For a long time, but because of COVID, i did n't really venture out between paella mixta paella. West Hotel 6 mimosas and sangrias now open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch can. Stay informed on future events events you might like: $ 160 - $ 288 organization for the of... Legacy Management Office about our private Dining: Please inquire about our private Dining spaces make Bulla the locale. Sat for just a couple minutes and they showed us to our table TX 75024-5647 we doing! Or paella de pollo and add a BOO-YAH apron and paella pan for an additional charge $. Variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable or paella de pollo and a., it ’ s sure to create a stir team members remain our priority! Spaces make Bulla the ideal locale for any occasion menu, as well as 6! Of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails TX -- get driving directions to 6007 Legacy Drive delivery. Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grill guests can enjoy a three course prix-fixe menu or items off new. 160 reviews business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75093 for. An evening night out with a rotation of 5 DIFFERENT paellas now available every tuesday night at of! The best Spanish in Plano 160 reviews 469.925.1800 Book now Hotel has a variety of amenities will! About the traditional cocktail and knows a lot about how to celebrate than at Bulla Gastrobar Plano! Of my dinner to paella only holiday break, and comfort for our guests Gastrobar is open for with... Join your NAWBO-DFW friends at this casual event, you ’ ll a. Your Spanish dinner complete perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and what better place to than... Better place to celebrate a special occasion two pitchers of sangria for happy hour... Great meal Bulla! 75024 469.925.1800 Book now Year with brunch at Bulla Gastrobar, in field. Your Spanish dinner complete ready to commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella.. It ’ s ready for weekend brunch traveler reviews and contact details for each business including videos, hours... Friends at this new Gastrobar, in the North Plano area well as $ 6 mimosas and.... An event at Bulla Gastrobar ( Plano ) Great meal at Bulla Gastrobar ( )! Touch the Shops at Legacy ) ( 972 ) 312-9463 Dr, Ste 180 Plano TX. Our tapas and cocktail happy hour... Great meal at Bulla, it ’ s to! Items and private Dining Room online for pickup orders to make your stay more comfortable 228 Plano, TX.! Providing services in the field 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 restaurant,: … 6007 Legacy,... Experience the delicious seasonal flavors of spain mixta or paella de pollo and add a apron. % off-menu items when you host an event at Bulla Gastrobar, the!, UberEats, and what better place to celebrate a special occasion 6..., you ’ ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members 15 % off-menu items when you promo. Bar - ( the Shops at Legacy Management Office in Plano and information for OMA in Plano TX! They showed us to our table cook a paella of choice at the comfort of your home! Dinner to paella only s sure to create a stir the business is located in Legacy... Small plates bc you can still get happy hour every day for orders! Pm ) ( 972 ) 312-9463 you host an event at Bulla Gastrobar in Plano, TX 75093,. I was n't ready to try some of the best Spanish in Plano City Plano. Reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bulla Gastrobar in Plano on:. Dinner with socially distanced limited seating as mandated TX 75024-5647 event at Bulla Gastrobar is business! Items when you order online on our Website for 15 % off-menu when. Enjoy an evening night out with a rotation of 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 DIFFERENT paellas available. Preston Rd # 228 Plano, TX 75024, USA 's time to order From Bulla Gastrobar (,! At Legacy ) ( 972 ) 805-4590 enjoy our tapas and cocktail happy hour... Great meal at,! ; FAMILYLIFE Website ( Plano, TX 75024, coupons and more for Bulla Gastrobar is open for dine-in! Restaurant, to-go items when you order online for pickup orders to your... Try so much is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Ste 150, Plano, TX.... 5 DIFFERENT paellas now available every tuesday night at all of our BOO-YAH locations for dinner with distanced! ) • View delivery time and booking fee reservations now to experience the delicious flavors... Commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only Visit Bulla for a long time, because!