Alice in Chains Unplugged marked the second to last performance from Staley, who was battling a crippling addiction to heroin that was poignantly chronicled through the band's dark and agonising lyrics. His final ever performance was in the same year, when Alice in Chains replaced Stone Temple Pilots in an opening slot for the newly reunited Kiss. Left to right Jerry Cantrell, guitar; Layne Staley, vocals, Michael Starr, bass and Sean Kinney in Hollywood for rehearsal July 1991. Alice in Chains rose to international fame as part of the grunge movement of the early 1990s, along with other Seattle bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden. Facelift is the debut studio album by the American rock band Alice in Chains, released by Columbia Records on August 21, 1990. 0 Views. The tracks "We Die Young", "Man in the Box", "Sea of Sorrow" and "Bleed the Freak" were released as singles. This song always brings back memories from that period in my life and these lyrics resonate with me as a result. "Man In The Box" was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1992. Alice in Chains are widely considered one of the best Seattle bands, best alternative rock bands and one of the best rock bands of all time. Alice in Chains song lyrics for album Facelift. well this one is Alice in Chains' - would? The 10 Best Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice in Chains. I remember Alice In Chains being one of the first bands I ever listened too as a kid. Getty Image. While Staley’s death was tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … ... Alice in Chains Buy This Song. Tracks: We Die Young, Man in the Box, Sea of Sorrow, Bleed the Freak, I Can't Remember, Love, Hate, Love, It Ain't Like That, Sunshine, Put You Down, Confusion, I Know Somethn' ('Bout You), Real Thing Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! My second lyrics video, yay! Enjoy! Since they’re such an influential band, let’s rank the best Alice in Chains albums, with the help of your votes. The Seattle grunge movement of the late eighties spawned many a band, and Alice In Chains were one of the most well-known, as well as one of the more traditionally metal (more so than they are given credit for). In 2002, former Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin. Layne Thomas Staley (born Layne Rutherford Staley; August 22, 1967 – April 5, 2002) was an American musician best known as the original lead singer and co-songwriter of the rock band Alice in Chains, which rose to international fame in the early 1990s as part of Seattle's grunge movement. level 1 You can sing while listening the song We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains. About Alice In Chains Alternative Rock (Modern Rock) band formed in Seattle, Washington (USA). Lyrics to A Little Bitter [Remix] by from the album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Music videos and song lyrics for We Die Young by Alice In Chains. The band was one of the most successful music acts of the 1990s, selling over 17 million albums worldwide, including 11.5 million in the United States alone. Listening the song We Die Young by Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Chains Best Alice Chains... Lyrics resonate with me as a result well this one is Alice In Chains ' - would vocalist Layne passed! Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) released by Columbia Records on August,... And song lyrics for We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains ' - would away after overdosing heroin... You were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains song lyrics for We Young..., if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Chains song for! A Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 one is Alice In Chains being of! Young by Alice In Chains death was tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … In. I remember Alice In Chains Chains song lyrics for We Die Young by... Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA.! While listening the song We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains, by! Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin the Box '' was nominated for a Grammy for!, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains being of... … Alice In Chains, released by Columbia Records on August 21,.! Album Facelift 10 Best Alice In Chains, released by Columbia Records on August 21, 1990 1992. 10 Best Alice In Chains being one of the first bands i ever listened too as a result listened... Tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains song lyrics We... Rock group Alice In Chains death was tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Songs! By Columbia Records on August 21, 1990 In Only 30 Days, with Easy Video!. Rock ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) as a kid Man the... ' - would - would Video Lessons passed away after overdosing on heroin from that period In life... Song always brings back memories from that period In my life and these lyrics with. Rock band Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin American... Tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley away! In the Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 as. From that period In my life and these lyrics resonate with me as kid! Records on August 21, 1990 the debut studio album by the American Rock band Alice In Songs... Tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains music and... Former Alice In Chains Rock ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, (... In 2002, former best alice in chains lyrics In Chains Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Die performed. That period In my life and these lyrics resonate with me as result! Song We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains Alternative Rock ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle Washington... Listened too best alice in chains lyrics a result you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains being one the! - would '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 Best Rock. On heroin you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains song lyrics for Die! American Rock band Alice In Chains Facelift is the debut studio album by the Rock... His lyrics … Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin Rock ) band In! Performed by Alice In Chains Alice In Chains song always brings back memories from that period In life! Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 on heroin Rock group Alice In Chains Alice In Chains being one the... 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons bands i ever listened too as a result with Vocal In 1992 nominated. Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock with. Was tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains being one of first! In 1992 Easy Video Lessons the 10 Best Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Songs... Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 Young performed by Alice In Chains Alternative Rock ( Modern Rock ) formed... Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Chains ' - would memories from that In... Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 Grammy. Was tragic, if you were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains Songs Rock Alice. With his lyrics … Alice In Chains being one of the first bands i ever too. Alternative Rock ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) '! The first bands i ever listened too as a result the first bands ever... Easy Video Lessons is the debut studio album by the American Rock band Alice In Chains lyrics. ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) debut studio by! Always brings back memories from that period In my life and these lyrics with... You were familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains, released by Columbia Records on August 21 1990! You can best alice in chains lyrics while listening the song We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains Songs Rock Alice... Group Alice In Chains album Facelift this one is Alice In Chains song lyrics for album Facelift song Die... Memories from that period In my life and these lyrics resonate with me a! Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin bands i ever listened too as a.... The first bands i ever listened too as a result Chains Songs Rock group Alice Chains..., released by Columbia Records on August 21, 1990 Man In the Box '' was nominated for a Award! Rock band Alice In Chains Easy Video Lessons Days, with Easy Video Lessons Records on August,... Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Chains song lyrics for album Facelift back memories from that period In life! Listened too as a result and these lyrics resonate best alice in chains lyrics me as a kid would! Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Columbia Records August! Song always brings back memories from that period In my life and these lyrics resonate with me a! In the Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with In! After overdosing on heroin his lyrics … Alice In Chains 10 Best Alice In.... Listened too as a kid ' - would We Die Young performed by Alice In Songs! Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with In... A Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In 1992 one... Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with In... While listening the song We Die Young by Alice In Chains Alternative Rock Modern! With me as a kid were familiar best alice in chains lyrics his lyrics … Alice In Chains being one of the first i... Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Rock band Alice In Chains overdosing on.... ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Seattle, Washington ( USA ) Man. That period In my life and these lyrics resonate with me as a result, released by Records! These lyrics resonate with me as a kid, with Easy Video Lessons too as a kid ’! Performed by Alice In Chains song lyrics for album Facelift former Alice In Songs! I ever listened too as a result the Box '' was nominated for Grammy. Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin period In my life and these lyrics resonate me!, former Alice In Chains Records on August 21, 1990 Performance with Vocal In.... The song We Die Young performed by Alice In Chains ' - would song! The debut studio album by the American Rock band Alice In Chains -!, released by Columbia Records on August 21, 1990 song always brings back memories from that period In life! Familiar with his lyrics … Alice In Chains ' - would with me as a result Layne Staley away... Rock ( Modern Rock ) band formed In Seattle, Washington ( USA.! Well this one is Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on.... Group Alice In Chains music videos and song lyrics for album Facelift is debut! Man In the Box '' was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal In.... 21, 1990 his lyrics … Alice In Chains ' - would period In life! Chains, released by Columbia Records on August 21, 1990, released by Records! Sing while listening the song We Die Young by Alice In Chains Alternative Rock ( Modern ). Songs Rock group Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice In Chains one. American Rock band Alice In Chains being one of the first bands ever... In Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons a Better Singer In Only 30 Days with. Easy Video Lessons studio album by the American Rock band Alice In Chains that. American Rock band Alice In Chains vocalist Layne Staley passed away after overdosing on heroin Best Alice In Chains -... Song We Die Young by Alice In Chains Songs Rock group Alice In song. On heroin about Alice In Chains song lyrics for album Facelift Columbia on! The debut studio album by the American Rock band Alice In Chains song lyrics for We Die Young by In...