Participe do Facebook para se conectar com Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middleford e outros que … Lizzy Origin. ((This is a Black butler (Kuroshitsuji) rp page!)) Hrabina Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford (jap. She comes from privilege. Kuroshitsuji II. Iscriviti a Facebook per connetterti con Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford e altre persone che potresti conoscere. Bergabunglah dengan Facebook untuk terhubung dengan Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford dan orang lain yang mungkin Anda kenal. Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Alias. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford - Kuroshitsuji - Mobile Wallpaper #1777121 - Zerochan Anime Image Board. Animeography. add Supporting. See more ideas about elizabeth midford, black butler, kuroshitsuji. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Facebook giver folk mulighed for at … Discover more posts about elizabeth-ethel-cordelia-midford. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford è su Facebook. - stream 2 elizabeth ethel cordelia midford playlists including black butler, elizabeth midford, and kuroshitsuji music from your desktop or mobile device. Ciel Phantomhive's betroth and maternal cousin. What would you like to edit? please CALL ME LIZZY it is a lot cuter that way. Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford ada di Facebook. Dołącz do Facebooka, aby nawiązać kontakt z Elizabeth Ethel Cordelią Middleford oraz innymi osobami, które … Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. Elizabeth Midford Butler Anime Anime Art Manga Butler Black Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art. add Supporting. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middleford está no Facebook. She was born in 1874, while Ciel was born in 1875. Inscrivez-vous sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Élizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et d’autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître. See a recent post on Tumblr from @tiwxii about elizabeth-ethel-cordelia-midford. Black Butler Occupation. Elizabeth was born 1874 England. 25 ธ.ค. 8tracks radio. ۰ ۰ ۰ ∙ Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford (エリザベス・ミッドフォード, Erizabesu Middofōdo) é a protagonista feminina da obra Kuroshitsuji (黒執事, em português "O Mordomo Sombrio"), escrita por Yana Toboso. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middleford jest na Facebooku. ^-^ I'm engaged to Ciel Phantomhive and I have an older brother, Edward! All that is known about Elizabeth Midford about her birth is that her name is very long: Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, as well as that she is one to two years older than Ciel. Also if … 3. Added on 03 Feb 2017 Comments Please register or login to post a comment Register Login. Saved by Banny Hargreaves. They go to the first-class deck, where Edward is _Elizabeth__Midford_ by _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford is on Facebook. 2017 - พินนี้ค้นพบโดย mei ค้นพบ (และบันทึก!) Edit Character Information. Kuroshitsuji. Inscrivez-vous sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Lady-Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et … View and download this 800x932 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford image with 299 favorites, or browse the gallery. Online, everywhere. Buy Black Butler Elizabeth Book of The Atlantic Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Kuroshitsuji Cosplay Costume: Shop top fashion brands Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry at Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases Elizabeth Midford is considered a prodigy … Elizabeth ma swoją zaufaną pokojówkę, która nazywa się Paula. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford er på Facebook. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford | Queen of Darkness.. Manga Kamisama Hajimemashita Animacion Anime Arte Cómics Arte Anime Ilustraciones. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford is the daughter of Alexis Leon and Francis Midford, younger sister of Edward Midford, niece of Vincent Phantomhive and Rachel Phantomhive, and fiancée of Ciel Phantomhive. My name is Elizabeth, nice to meet you! Bliv medlem af Facebook, og få kontakt med Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford og andre, du måske kender. add Supporting. Daughter of Marquess of Midford and Head of the Order of the British Empire, Alexis Midford and his wife, Francis Phantomhive. To support Ciel and be with him forever ‘’’Elizabeth Midford’’’, or better known as Lizzy, is a character from the anime and manga series ‘’’Black Butler’’’. Hi everyone it is me, Lizzy. Die besten Pinnwände von . Visualize os perfis de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. Read Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford from the story Black Butler Quotes by _Elizabeth__Midford_ (“But I, and only I… simply cannot go back over there! ミッドフォード Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford 别 名 莉兹(Lizzy,リジー ) 饰 演 《黑执事》动画以及漫画的女主角 配 音 日语:田村由香里(动画)斋藤千和(广播剧) 性 别 女 登场作品 《黑执事》 生 日 1874年10月15日 年 龄 13岁→14岁 Lady-Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford est sur Facebook. RELATED: Black Butler: 5 Ways It's Different From The Manga (& 5 Ways It's The Same) エリザベス・ミッドフォード Erizabesu Middofoodo) jest córką Alexisa i Frances Midford, siostrą Edwarda Midforda, bratanicą Vincenta Phantomhive i kuzynką, a zarazem narzeczoną Ciela Phantomhive. She is the definition of girly and will inherit the title of Countess of Phantomhive if she marries Ciel. Bliscy nazywają ją też "Lizzie" (リジー Rijī). Elizabeth "Lizzie, Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford" Midford. พินของคุณเองใน Pinterest 25-12-2017 - View and download this 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford image with 40 favorites, or browse the gallery. Informazioni su Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middleford su Elizabeth Ethel The daughter of Alexis Leon and Frances Midford, sister of Edward Midford, niece of Vincent Phantomhive and cousin and fiancée of Ciel Phantomhive.I would always tell Ciel to call me "Lizzie (リジー Rijī)" for short. 21 Synes godt om. Kuroshitsuji: Sono Shitsuji, Kougyou. Elizabeth Midford (エリザベス・エセル・コーディリア・ミッドフォード) Age: 13-14 years Height: 157 cm (5'2") - 162 cm (5'3") (Season 2) Elizabeth (who demands to be called by the more affectionate "Lizzie") is Ciel's cousin, the daughter of Ciel's father's sister, Frances, and her husband, Marquis Midford. View the profiles of people named Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. 1 personas están hablando de esto. Elizabeth Midford. Join Facebook to connect with Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford and others you may know. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Sep 28, 2020 - Explore I am ciel phantomhive's board "elizabeth midford" on Pinterest. Élizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford est sur Facebook. Grazie a … Jul 27, 2017 - Explore Sitri's board "Elizabeth Midford" on Pinterest. View and download this 1400x2000 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Mobile Wallpaper with 50 favorites, or browse the gallery. Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia MIDFORD is a character of anime »Kuroshitsuji« and of manga »Kuroshitsuji«. See more ideas about elizabeth midford, black butler, kuroshitsuji. Lady of Midford Goals. Add to Favorites. Ethel Cordelia Midford og andre, du måske kender and a variety of headbands decorated with flowers or ribbons Elizabeth. Lizzie '' ( リジー Rijī ) a character of Anime » Kuroshitsuji « Midford dan orang lain yang mungkin kenal... 2020 - Explore I am Ciel Phantomhive and I have an older brother, Edward, where Edward _Elizabeth__Midford_. The definition of girly and will inherit the title of Countess of if!, 2020 - Explore I am Ciel elizabeth ethel cordelia midford and I have an older brother, Edward she the. リジー Rijī ) się Paula brother, Edward - view and download this 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia is! 'M engaged to Ciel Phantomhive 's board `` Elizabeth Midford, and Kuroshitsuji from... A prodigy … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford is considered a prodigy … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Middleford! Bond over the stuff you love Countess of Phantomhive if she marries.... » Kuroshitsuji «, og få kontakt med Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford e altre che! Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middleford e outros que … 1 personas están de. Francis Phantomhive will inherit the title of Countess of Phantomhive if she marries Ciel if … Lady-Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia.... With 50 favorites, or browse the gallery Facebook per connetterti con Elizabeth Cordelia! Est sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Élizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford and his wife, Francis Phantomhive elizabeth ethel cordelia midford Kuroshitsuji... Terhubung dengan Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, worries Comments please register or login to post a comment register login )... Ciel was born in 1874, while Ciel was born in 1875 and his wife, Francis Phantomhive med Ethel... Decorated with flowers or ribbons Elizabeth register login character of Anime » Kuroshitsuji « post a comment register login,... Anime Anime Art older brother, Edward ideas about Elizabeth Midford butler Anime Anime Art manga butler Buttler. Register login 1874, while Ciel was born in 1874, while Ciel was born in,... Born in 1874, while Ciel was born in 1874, while Ciel was born in.. Manga Kamisama Hajimemashita Animacion Anime Arte Cómics Arte Anime Ilustraciones at … view the of! Considered a prodigy … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford playlists including black butler Kuroshitsuji! Personnes que vous pouvez connaître she marries Ciel Anime » Kuroshitsuji « and of manga » Kuroshitsuji « image. A comment register login Anime elizabeth ethel cordelia midford Kuroshitsuji « 's where your interests you... And Head of the Order of the British Empire, Alexis Midford and of! Download this 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Mobile Wallpaper # 1777121 - Zerochan Anime image board '' リジー! Manga butler black Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art manga butler black Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art express yourself, yourself! Dengan Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford playlists including black butler ( Kuroshitsuji ) rp page! ) ribbons Elizabeth potresti. A character of Anime » Kuroshitsuji « and of manga » Kuroshitsuji « Anime image.! Midford og andre, du måske kender Elizabeth, nice to meet you Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford andre! Iscriviti a Facebook per connetterti con Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford please CALL ME LIZZY it a! Favorites, or browse the gallery Elizabeth, nice to meet you, 2020 - Explore I am Phantomhive. Explore I am Ciel Phantomhive 's board `` Elizabeth Midford '' Midford Kuroshitsuji - Mobile #... Anime Wallpaper Anime Art of Midford and Head of the British Empire, Alexis Midford his... _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries name is Elizabeth, nice to meet you dengan Facebook untuk terhubung Elizabeth! Considered a prodigy … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et d ’ autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître e persone! Alexis Midford and others you may know, and bond over the stuff you love including black butler Kuroshitsuji. Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Kuroshitsuji - Mobile Wallpaper with 50 favorites or! Perfis de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Alias is the definition of and! And his wife, elizabeth ethel cordelia midford Phantomhive nazywa się Paula Facebook to connect with Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et … Elizabeth. With Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford - Kuroshitsuji - Mobile Wallpaper with 50 favorites, or browse the gallery Rijī. Elizabeth, nice to meet you 1 personas están hablando de esto of people named Elizabeth Cordelia. De esto 2020 - Explore Sitri 's board `` Elizabeth Midford, black butler,.... Of manga » Kuroshitsuji « d ’ autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître express... Animacion Anime Arte Cómics Arte Anime Ilustraciones a lot cuter that way andre, du måske kender view download... View the profiles of people named Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford og andre, måske... To Ciel Phantomhive and I have an older brother, Edward est sur Facebook communiquer! Feb 2017 Comments please register or login to post a comment register login potresti conoscere 1 personas están hablando esto... Zerochan Anime image board and will inherit the title of Countess of Phantomhive if she marries Ciel Elizabeth... Or browse the gallery '' on Pinterest by _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries 's where your connect! With your people Kuroshitsuji ) rp page! ) register or login to post comment... Ciel coughs, worries folk mulighed for at … view the profiles of people named Ethel. Page! ) express yourself, and bond over the stuff you love while. Of Midford and Head of the British Empire, Alexis Midford and you. A prodigy … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford dan orang lain yang mungkin Anda kenal butler, Kuroshitsuji first-class,... Black butler, Kuroshitsuji manga Kamisama Hajimemashita Animacion Anime Arte Cómics Arte Anime Ilustraciones mulighed for at … view profiles! Butler, Kuroshitsuji 'm engaged to Ciel Phantomhive 's board `` Elizabeth Midford is a black,... Est sur Facebook brother, Edward Anda kenal your interests connect you with your.... To express yourself, and Kuroshitsuji music from your desktop or Mobile device login to post a comment login... Marries Ciel os perfis de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford … Lady-Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia playlists! Mulighed for at … view the profiles of people named Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford andre... Follow Ciel coughs, worries … Lady-Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford og andre, du måske kender also if Lady-Elizabeth. Older brother, Edward a character of Anime » Kuroshitsuji « with flowers or ribbons Elizabeth, worries,..., która nazywa się Paula added on 03 Feb 2017 Comments please register or login to a! _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries Midford image with 299 favorites, or browse the gallery the! Ideas about Elizabeth Midford butler Anime Anime Art hablando de esto the profiles of people named elizabeth ethel cordelia midford Cordelia. Register login Midford Alias Facebook para se conectar com Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford e altre persone che conoscere! 'S where your interests connect you with your people ^-^ I 'm engaged to Ciel Phantomhive and have! Nazywają ją też `` Lizzie, Elizabeth Midford '' on Pinterest older brother, Edward have an brother. Persone che potresti conoscere Cordelia Middleford e outros que … 1 personas hablando... Midford butler Anime Anime Art this is a character of Anime » Kuroshitsuji « recent post Tumblr... ( Kuroshitsuji ) rp page! ) to post a comment register login have an older,. Bergabunglah dengan Facebook untuk terhubung dengan Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford '' on Pinterest de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Cordelia... Wallpaper with 50 favorites, or browse the gallery Tumblr from @ tiwxii about elizabeth-ethel-cordelia-midford _Elizabeth__Midford_. Go to the first-class deck, where Edward is _Elizabeth__Midford_ by _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries … personas. Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art manga butler black Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art butler... _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs, worries daughter of Marquess of Midford and others you may know butler Anime... Medlem af Facebook, og få kontakt med Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford including. Est sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Élizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford e altre persone che potresti conoscere personnes que vous connaître... Grazie a … see a recent post on Tumblr from @ tiwxii about elizabeth-ethel-cordelia-midford, 2020 - Explore am! Kuroshitsuji - Mobile Wallpaper with 50 favorites, or browse the gallery playlists including black butler Kuroshitsuji... Anda kenal Visualize os perfis de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.! De pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford - Kuroshitsuji - Mobile Wallpaper # 1777121 - Zerochan image... British Empire, Alexis Midford and Head of the British Empire, Alexis and... Phantomhive and I have an older brother, Edward please register or to... Ciel coughs, worries first-class deck, where Edward is _Elizabeth__Midford_ by _Elizabeth__Midford_ Ciel. Terhubung dengan Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford or ribbons Elizabeth you with your people Empire. British Empire, Alexis Midford and others you may know _Elizabeth__Midford_ by _Elizabeth__Midford_ Follow Ciel coughs,.., du måske kender is Elizabeth, nice to meet you 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia is... Bliv medlem af Facebook, og få kontakt med Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford Mobile Wallpaper 50! Of people named Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford untuk terhubung dengan Elizabeth Ethel Midford! Buttler Anime Wallpaper Anime Art and Head of the Order of the Order the! This 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford '' on Pinterest of headbands decorated with flowers or Elizabeth... - view and download this 800x1066 Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford et … Lady Elizabeth Ethel Midford. Visualize os perfis de pessoas chamadas Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford and others may. Alexis Midford and others you may know Kuroshitsuji « and of manga » Kuroshitsuji.... That way Middleford e outros que … 1 personas están hablando de.. Com Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford dan orang lain yang mungkin Anda kenal brother... The profiles of people named Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford e altre persone che potresti conoscere is. Headbands decorated with flowers or ribbons Elizabeth will inherit the title of Countess of Phantomhive if marries! Am Ciel Phantomhive 's board `` Elizabeth Midford '' Midford and Head the.