115 Cheshire Lane Camdenton, MO 65020. Stunning home located in the City Limits of Camdenton. 350 homes and 130 Condos. You will love the large wrap around porch and the extra wide steps, and you will have fun decorating it for every season. 4,836 SF. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Check out 97 Camdenton, MO rent to own homes for sale, which may include auction properties, for sale by owner, and more. Virtual Tour. Plenty of storage room in the unfinished basement. The 2,950 sq. Luxury Former Model Townhome in Private Mission Bay. A large lot and two car garage with a walk out to the backyard. It could make a great playhouse. 6 BED, 6 BATH, OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE FREE HOME has all the upgrades & SHOWS LIKE NEW! The Estates of Kinderhook. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Exterior of home is scheduled to resealed in January. Zillow has 232 homes for sale in 65020. Nice lake views with community water system and sewer system. Relax & enjoy life in the Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub. HUGE POTENTIAL! ByOwner.com offers For Sale By Owner listing services throughout the country. Homes and properties currently listed for sale by owner in Camdenton MO. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. favorite this post Dec 20 3 ball pythons for sell or trade $250 (St robert) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Camdenton, MO Land for Sale - 1-25 of 27 Listings. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. LandWatch has 33 lakefront properties for sale in Camdenton, MO. Learn More. Storage shed located behind home is perfect for storing all the yard tools. There is a lodge, Yacht Club, 2 pools, tennis court, h orse stables, marina and even a fishing dock! Browse houses for sale in Camdenton today! Very affordable lake front lot located at the 33mm offering cove location, 1 well dock with 20x20 sun deck, neighborhood boat ramp and neighborhood boat trailer parking. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. This home was built in 1998 and last sold on for. Sign in; Join; Homepage. You will appreciate the fact that everything is current and on trend. Sort. Virtual Tour. Two of them are master suites, w/ the primary suite on the ground floor and 3 bathrooms. 1046 Bear Paw Rd , Camdenton, MO 65020-3804 is currently not for sale. 12 For Sale by Owner in Sunrise Beach, MO. View Results. Mineral Rights. $600. Come find a great deal on used Toyotas in Camdenton today! Lots of room to build your dream house. ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. Camdenton, MO 65020 Sale Type: For Sale By Owner 5 Beds, 3 Baths. $250. Browse our Camdenton, MO lakefront properties for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! $299,000. 429 Homes For Sale in Camdenton, MO. BRIGHT, OPEN, FRESH, AND INVITING, this 4 bedroom 3 bath home sits on 5 mostly level acres just minutes from Camdenton. Other listings. All Rights Reserved, Terms & Conditions, Copyright and Privacy Policy. Walk out to deck over the water to 165' of shore line with boat ramp. Nestled in a NO WAKE COVE at the 32MM. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Here it is. Find commercial properties for sale in Camdenton, MO. 72 Sierra Bay #3B, Camdenton, MO 65020 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,432 sqft condo built in 2006. Default; Acres: Small to Large; Acres: Large to Small; Newest; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low; Price per Acre: Low to High ; Price per Acre: High to Low; Recently Changed; MAP. This property is currently available for sale and was listed on Nov 23, 2020. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Linn Creek Real Estate Roach Real Estate … Date Listed. This 4 bedroom / 3 full bathroom home is a perfect family home. The Club House Featuring a Spa and Gym Will Break Ground Spring 2021. Two side by side Camelot Building Lots. 3 bds; 3 ba; 2,208 sqft; Price cut: $7,900 (Dec 22) 157 Panoramic Dr, Camdenton, MO 65020 . COMPLETE REMODEL, NEW EFIS SIDING,NEW WINDOWS NEW ROOF ,DOORS,BATH REMODEL,KITCHEN CABNETS FLOOR COVERNINGS GREAT PART OF TOWN HUGE MASTER BED ROOM. The 2,737 sq. 253 Homes For Sale in Camdenton, MO. You won't find a nicer or better maintained unit. Clear. Learn More About Camdenton, Missouri. View Camdenton FSBO house photos, FSBO home details, for sale by owner outstanding loan balances and fsbo foreclosures on RealtyStore. For sale by owner. Add to Favorites. Browse All Camdenton MO Properties. 48 . 1.15 Acres. 115 Park Ave , Camdenton, MO 65020-2867 is currently not for sale. Buy. Learn about the Camdenton, MO housing market through trends and averages.