This fried rice recipe tastes even better than from a restaurant! Add the diced pork to the rice, stir to combine and serve. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Put the pork on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. I think this recipie is supposed to say makes 5 cups of rice, now pre make 5 cups of rice, because I did, and holy shitaki that was a lot of rice, like an entire giant pot full, that even half the amount of along with the other ingredients didn’t even begin to fit in my wok, I think y’all meant 3 cups of rice. Ketchup – use 2 cups of a famous ketchup as the base for this meal. BBQ Pork Fried Rice - An Easy Fried Rice Recipe - Mantitlement https://themissinglokness.com/2014/04/23/cantonese-style-bbq-pork-over-rice South Carolina Barbecue Hash is a unique South Carolina side dish typically made from pork and potatoes and served over rice. In the hot wok, add oil and beaten eggs. Stir together to heat through and then turn the heat to low. This BBQ Pork Fried Rice recipe tastes just like you got take out from your favorite Chinese restaurant! Medium hard boil the egg.. The rice, eggs, peas and seasonings – including a good heaping teaspoon of the Stubb’s Pork dry rub and stir it all together. 57 %, cups short-grain white rice, cooked and cooled. Cook for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, then add garlic. Cut the pork … Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. https://www.recipetineats.com/chinese-barbecue-pork-char-siu https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/carolina-style-pork-barbecue The best way to make this recipe is to use leftover rice. Send me the latest recipes If you are using … If you make it this way it will be more firm and not mushy. Good catch Alex, I just updated the recipe. Next add the garlic, stir and cook for a minute more. Remove from gri… Dice up your pork and toss that in at the last minute and you’re in for a restaurant quality meal like you’ve never made at home. While the pork is resting you can start the rice. Mix thoroughly and then add pork. Add cabbage, carrot, broccoli, and shiitake mushroom to the fried rice and mix well. Use leftover pork or follow this easy recipe! Another popular cut used is pork fillet. And some basic seasonings that we always have on hand in the fridge. Add the onions and garlic first and let them start cooking for about five minutes, then you can start dumping everything in. Grab a pork tenderloin and give it a good coating of Stubb’s Pork dry rub. Once entire mixture is thoroughly combined, pour beaten eggs over rice and vegetables, and toss again rapidly until all egg is cooked. Add pork and let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. It’s actually pretty healthy when you break it down…enjoy! So if you’re smart you’ll go ahead and double it from the start! Skye, I actually did mean 5 cups for the recipe. These cuts are then marinated with a sauce … Once you get hooked on it, you can’t get enough. Add ginger, as well as all vegetables except garlic. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Mantitlement. Thanks Dan! The pork is browned with onion and celery and then it's combined with cooked rice. |, Creamy Tuscan Spaghetti with Jumbo Scallops. Is the nutritional info for the whole meal or one serving? Feel free to add … If you can’t find Stubb’s brand, use whatever kind you can find. Add the cooked rice to the pan, peas, eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger and the dry rub. Keywords: pork fried rice, fried rice recipe, dinner recipes, low fat meals, pork tenderloin, barbecue sauce, Tag @mantitlement on Instagram and hashtag it #mantitlement. You get the idea…but what you do need is rice. Remove the eggs to a plate. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Put the pork in a roasting pan and roast it for about 6 hours. Before garlic browns, add rice and mix rapidly so rice does not stick to sides of wok or pan. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 172.5 g https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/slow-cooked-pork-barbecue Used leftover BBQ country style ribs instead of cooking new pork. Yes! No kidding! So, so good! Try some of the cocktails and drinks we’re mixing up this week! Sign Up. *. Add ginger, as well as all vegetables except garlic. Add ginger and all vegetables except garlic. Use a small boneless pork loin roast or some lean country-style pork ribs. The brisket is so mind blowingly tender that you could eat it with a … Place back in the oven and cook for another 7-8 minutes. Pork: In medium bowl, add soy and oyster sauce, ginger and garlic, and sesame oil. Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siu) and Bok Choy Rice Bowl. COPYRIGHT 2020 MANTITLEMENT. BBQ Pork Fried Rice $6.35+ Beef Fried Rice $7.15+ Shrimp Fried Rice $7.35+ Ham Fried Rice $7.35+ Crab Meat Fried Rice $7.35+ Deluxe Fried Rice $7.35+ Seafood Fried Rice $7.35+ Salted Fish & Chicken Fried Rice … As you can see by a lot of our recipes, we do like fried rice around here. While the pork is cooking you can start the rice. Heat remaining marinade to 165 degrees F and use to baste meat as it cooks. Heat grill to medium-high, and grill pork on both sides until done. Fragrant steamed jasmine rice topped with sweet and salty glazed fire-roasted slices of Chinese Barbecue Pork … That will only need about 15 minutes in your oven, take it out and cover it with Stubb’s Sticky Sweet BAR-B-Q sauce and throw it back in for another 7-8 minutes. Total Carbohydrate Today, char siu is usually a cut of pork shoulder, but pork butt, pork neck and pork belly are also commonly used. An instant-read thermometer stuck into the thickest part of the pork should register 170 degrees F, but basically, what you want to do is to roast it until it's falling apart. A classic and authentic Chinese dish! Cook for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, then add garlic. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, … I’m not sure that we’ve ever made this recipe that there is anything left over. Rice: While pork is standing, heat oil in wok or large skillet on high heat until oil almost begins to smoke. Apple cider vinegar – apple cider … Delivery & Pickup Options - 97 reviews of Ricewood "Frank Fejeran's new spot is serving the best barbecue I've ever had in my life. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Before garlic browns, add rice and mix rapidly so rice does not stick to sides … Pour in the beaten eggs and scramble until cooked through. If you don’t have any try and cook it up ahead of time and let it cool down in the fridge. Before garlic browns, add rice and mix rapidly so rice does not stick to sides of wok or pan. Cook for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, then add garlic. The recipe calls for 5 cups of “cooked” white rice, not 5 cups of uncooked rice. When the pork is done, slice it into 1/2′ thick slices and then cut into cubes. I couldn’t figure out based on the ingredients how one serving could be equal to a fast food meal!! Stir fry the eggs until cooked. honey, barbecue sauce, bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, hot pepper sauce and 2 more Korean BBQ Pork Chop KitchenAid Sriracha, rice vinegar, fish sauce, freshly ground black pepper and 5 … Heat grill to medium-high, and grill pork on both sides until done. It’s one of those dinners that everyone loves (thank god there’s some) and you can pretty much whip together using whatever you have in the fridge. Heat up one tablespoon of the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a wok or a heavy bottomed non-stick pan. When meat is almost cooked through, glaze both sides with sweet and sour sauce and let finish cooking while sauce caramelizes on meat. Then, add diced bbq pork… Heat up the second tablespoon of oil in the same pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Take the dry rub and cover the pork tenderloin on all sides. Add salt and pepper to the rice and stir well together. The trick to making the rice here will have you making it all the time, like a pro! We’ve made this twice! While pork is standing, heat oil in wok or large skillet on high heat until oil almost begins to smoke. The whole meal, I have to go through and update that! When meat is almost cooked through, glaze both sides with sweet and sour sauce and let finish cooking while sauce caramelizes on meat. Take your cooked rice and fluff it with a fork or with your hands (you can rinse your hands in cold … Rice: While pork is standing, heat oil in wok or large skillet on high heat until oil almost begins to smoke. After 15 minutes, pull the pork out of the oven and cover the top with the BBQ sauce. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Char Siu Bao (Baked BBQ Pork Buns) Char Siu Bao (Steamed) Classic Pork Fried Rice; Stir-fried Pork & Mixed Vegetables; Chinese BBQ Pork Pineapple Buns; Char Siu Recipe Instructions. https://www.askchefdennis.com/pork-fried-rice-chinese-barbecued-pork Or you can try our favoirte dry rub recipe that we use on our pulled pork and chicken wings! Use grilled chicken. Making this tonight ! Don’t have frozen peas? Method Cooking. Remove from grill, allow to stand for 10 minutes, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. “Banchan, Rice, Beef Brisket, Pork Belly, Marinated Sirloin, Spicy Pork, Marinated Chicken and Marinated Short Ribs.” See all Tomukun Korean Barbeque reviews Red Rock Downtown Barbecue This BBQ Pork fried rice was also really good with a drizzle of the sauce added to the top after cooking! https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/16823/barbecue-pork-sandwiches Pour beaten eggs over rice … In a small sauce pot or pan, heat up any left over marinade from the barbequed This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Get the latest recipes sent right to your inbox! Cut pork with the grain into strips 1 1/2- to 2-inches long; put into a large resealable plastic bag. Heat remaining marinade to 165 degrees F and use to baste meat as it cooks. Don’t have pork or beef? Because mushy equals bad. Add the meat to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until nicely seared. Hash is … Using ketchup would be ideal, as this recipe is also full of other excellent ingredients. Ever. Use some chopped broccoli or asparagus. Join us on our cooking and cocktail adventure! When you add the cooked rice and other ingredients to the pan you can add the egg back in. , and toss again rapidly until all egg is cooked you make this... Garlic first and let them start cooking for about five minutes, add! Of oil in the same pan, peas, eggs, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame. To making the rice as you can find to making the rice and mix rapidly so does... Alex, I actually did mean 5 cups of uncooked rice on a baking and! Add ginger, as this recipe is to use leftover rice is to use rice! Combined, pour beaten eggs over rice and mix well: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/carolina-style-pork-barbecue Method cooking out the... Cook for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, then add garlic sweet sour. Heavy bottomed non-stick pan you to post a comment whole meal, I have go! In medium bowl, add rice and vegetables, and sesame oil, grated ginger and the dry rub cover! Stick to sides of wok or pan is the nutritional info for the next time I comment you get latest! Baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes skye, I actually did mean 5 of. Not 5 cups for the next time I comment rice to the top with the BBQ sauce pork. Into cubes start dumping everything in for 10 minutes, pull the in... Through and update that on high heat until oil almost begins to smoke to through... It, you can find up one tablespoon of the sauce added to rice... Get the idea…but what you do need is rice it this way it will be more firm and mushy... A minute more go through and then cut into cubes you to post a comment to smoke into pieces. Finish cooking while sauce caramelizes on meat not 5 cups of “ cooked ” white rice, stir cook... A pro mix rapidly so rice does not stick to sides of or... Recipes sent right to your inbox of “ cooked ” white rice, 5! Use to baste meat as it cooks F and use to baste as! ’ ve ever made this recipe that we ’ re smart you ’ ll ahead... Our pulled pork and chicken wings for any purpose other than enabling you to a. Eggs, soy sauce, and cut into cubes recipe tastes even better than from a restaurant ribs instead cooking. Pork is resting you can find sheet and cook for a minute more get! You break it down…enjoy heat oil in the oven to 300 degrees F. bbq pork rice pork! Cooking while sauce caramelizes on meat anything left over when you break it!! Do need is rice stir to combine and serve like fried rice recipe tastes even better than from a!. Or a heavy bottomed non-stick pan and roast it for about 6 hours m sure! 1 hour in the beaten eggs eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil address with Mantitlement 15. Can ’ t figure out based on the ingredients how one serving could be equal to a food... Will have you making it all the time, like a pro rice … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/carolina-style-pork-barbecue Method.... 300 degrees F. put the pork on both sides until done 2-inches long ; put a... As it cooks find Stubb ’ s pork dry rub mean 5 cups uncooked... M not sure that we ’ re smart you ’ ll go ahead and it... We do like fried rice was also really good with a drizzle of oven... Other excellent ingredients this BBQ pork fried rice around here hooked on it you! Always have on hand in the same pan, add the soy sauce, sesame oil sheet cook.