Dairy Queen ($) Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. not as fresh as they have been in the past. Come in and watch the Browns v. Steelers game! 10,217 were here. Medina County, OH Restaurant Guide. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #4 of 77 pubs & bars in Medina #12 of 54 BBQs in Medina . It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! Wings, Chicken, Bar Food, Johnny J's Pub & Grille ($$) 2736 Medina Road. On Tap Cuyahoga Falls. Status: Closed Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm Monday 11:00am-10:00pm Tuesday 11:00am-10:00pm Bars in Sherborn on YP.com. Rolled in pita bread. On Tap Medina is the perfect place for families to experience scrumptious american food, like specialty salads. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. The wings were meaty/good size. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. The beer was cold! 10,218 were here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for On Tap Bar locations in Medina, OH. It was not a pita platter but a build-your-own-mini-pitas plate, more like an appetizer than a meal. I believe it's a Monday thing. Stop in at On Tap in Medina for some good home American cooking. Find 1 listings related to On Tap Medina Rd in Medina on YP.com. We offer 43 … They had a band outside and it looked really busy. Deli On Tap Medina is the perfect place for families to experience scrumptious american food, like specialty salads. Open now 11:00 - 22:00 +1 330-725-1972. Marley's Restaurant & Pub ($$) View the menu for On Tap and restaurants in Medina, OH. TVs everywhere and two large projectors! Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! It was great...as it was all you can eat and a buffet filled with all their wing options plus awesome side. All rights reserved. I just can’t justify going back when there are great sports bars all around, with much better food. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. Restaurants near On Tap Medina in Medina One Eleven Bistro- american(0.04 mi) Find 17 listings related to On Tap Restaurant in Medina on YP.com. I-71 and Route 18. Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! 128 Reviews (330) 725-1972 Website. Distance: 0.01 miles, Fresh Food Deli ($) Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! The Menu for On Tap with category Sportsbars from Medina, 2937 Medina Rd Medina, OH 44256-9672 can be viewed here or added. Bar food good wings and good hamburgers. On Tap Medina 2736 Medina Rd Medina OH 44256. On Tap Grille & Bar: Needs improvement - See 220 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Medina, OH, at Tripadvisor. Families will feel right at home at this restaurant with its kid-friendly menu and atmosphere. This restaurant serves caesar salads, turkey wrap, turkey reuben, super chicken, turkey club, philly cheese steak, and zucchini. Restaurants near On Tap Medina in Medina. Find 44 listings related to On Tap in Medina on YP.com. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. I-71 and Route 18. Cuyahoga Falls, OH (330) 922-0464. Bar Food, Irish, Pubs, Sports Bars, We have been here a couple of times in the past couple of months and have been very satisfied but the last two times we went they were not open. We have online ordering and delivery through our website! Gift cards for On Tap Medina, 2736 Medina Rd, Medina, OH. Ordered everything from sandwiches to salads to soups. Order takeaway and delivery at On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina with Tripadvisor: See 220 unbiased reviews of On Tap Grille & Bar, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 122 restaurants in Medina. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) I’m in a wheelchair and this restaurant was very accessible and accommodating. On Tap Medina, Medina, OH. On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina: Bekijk 220 onpartijdige beoordelingen van On Tap Grille & Bar, gewaardeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. One Eleven Bistro - american (0.04 mi) Girves Brown Derby - … Cara continued dancing throughout college at Salem State University where she was on the board of the Repertory Dance Team and founder and captain of the Salem State Dance Team. ) we have also gotten takeout from On Tap - great food! included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based on 8 total reviews. I have very specific food needs in that I am on a totally plant-based in my diet. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. On Tap Medina - 2736 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256 - Rated 3.9 based on 28 Reviews "Came here for dinner and drinks and got seated outside. And of course, enjoy some wings and homemade appetizers! Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! Check out what’s on tap at Foundry Social Foundry Social offers a wide variety of beers on tap and many more selections in bottles and cans. Restaurant menu. 3263 State Road. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) 2736 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256. I’ve never gotten a bad meal at on tap! On Tap at 2905 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. The service was great, the waiter was attentive. Service was good, our server appeared to be newer but he was attentive, polite, and efficient. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. RELATED PROVIDER ... Click Tap to Show Map 725 Albany Street Boston, MA 02118 Get Directions Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, American New, Gastropubs. The drink list at this restaurant has everything you need to complete your meal (and your night out). All three bars will be open (included the heated outside bar). Check out other providers that patients are seeing. Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! It was not a pita platter but a build-your-own-mini-pitas plate, more like an appetizer than a meal. Home; ... On Tap ($$) Bar Food, American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Sports Bars • Menu Available. Not to be overlooked is On Tap's no-charge wifi. 5 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. Buy a On Tap Medina gift card. On Tap Medina is a restaurant located in Medina, Ohio at 2736 Medina Road. The... I’ve never gotten a bad meal at on tap! Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food Established in 1988. Would consider going back to maybe watch a football game/eat appetizers but probably not to dine (there are too many better similarly priced restaurants in the Medina area)More, I was looking forward to wings and beer when we spied this place. They kept it stocked. 2.2K likes. Claim this business. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. (No, I’m not related to her in any way! Food was cold, waited more than 20 minutes after it was supposed to be done. They also serve scotty chicken, jumping jack burger, garden salads, portabella quesadillas, hot ham & swiss, low carb chicken, and chicken blt. Great place for a meal at the end of the day!More, Stopped at On Tap on Labor Day and they had a Wing Buffet. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. Come in and watch the Browns game today!! Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (330) 725-1972. Medina, OH 44256 (330) 725-1972. Does this restaurant offer table service? On Tap Grille & Bar Medina Menu - View the Menu for On Tap Grille & Bar Cleveland on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, On Tap Grille & Bar menu and prices. Distance: 0.06 miles, Burger King ($) Consolidated reviews are Burgers, Fast Food Distance: 0.10 miles, P.J. On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina: See 220 unbiased reviews of On Tap Grille & Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 122 restaurants in Medina. 10,217 were here. American, Fast food, Grill, Vegetarian options. 10,217 were here. 2.4K likes. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). I’ve had many good servers at this restaurant/bar but Sam was the best! Adela Medina has not provided a way to schedule online. On Tap Medina is a restaurant located in Medina, Ohio at 2736 Medina Road. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. Search On tap jobs in Medina, OH with company ratings & salaries. Foto van On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina: my lunch bacon cheese burger - bekijk 2.119 onthullende foto’s en video’s van On Tap Grille & Bar gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. Despite these restrictions I had a fantastic meal and many others I could’ve chosen from. Cara also competed in many competitions and also received Overall Excellence Award from her studio. The Menu for On Tap with category Sportsbars from Medina, 2937 Medina Rd Medina, OH 44256-9672 can be viewed here or added. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for On Tap Medina at 2736 Medina Rd in Medina - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Restaurant menu, map for On Tap Grille & Bar located in 44256, Medina OH, 2905 Medina Rd. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. There she was trained in ballet, jazz, modern, lyrical, hip hop and tap. read more, Received an apple pie as a Thanksgiving gift from our financial advisor tonight. 2905 Medina Rd, Medina, OH … On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. The burgers are the best around. Despite these restrictions I had a fantastic meal and many others I could’ve chosen from. We offer 43 taps, 40 TVs, outdoor patio featuring corn hole and a stage for live music, and 3 bars! Great place to eat with the family if your looking for burgers and wings. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. We offer 43 … Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, American New, Gastropubs, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar ($) Amenities See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Sherborn, MA. Our servers name was Sam and she was probably the best server...we have ever had! View the menu for On Tap and restaurants in Medina, OH. It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! 126 Reviews. Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (330) 725-1972. We offer 43 taps, 40 TVs, outdoor patio featuring corn hole and a stage for live music, and 3 bars! We love this place and frequent often. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! Pizza, Salads, Chicken, Wings, Italian View menu items, join DDPerks, locate stores, discover career opportunities and more. For those of you who are just discovering “On Tap Grille & Bar”, come on in and sample some of our “delicious story”. I’ve given this place a handful of chances. The beer was cold! Come in and watch the Browns game today!! They also serve scotty chicken, jumping jack burger, garden salads, portabella quesadillas, hot ham & swiss, low carb chicken, and chicken blt. . And of course, enjoy some wings and homemade appetizers! Gift cards for On Tap Medina, 2736 Medina Rd, Medina, OH. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for On Tap Restaurant locations in Medina, OH. 2736 Medina Rd, Medina +1 330-725-1972. The French fries were always good until lately. On Tap Medina and On Tap Montrose have heated, enclosed patios with TVs! The service was great, the waiter was attentive. Find 21 listings related to On Tap Bar in Medina on YP.com. $$ Status: Closed Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm Monday 11:00am-10:00pm Tuesday 11:00am-10:00pm Order food online at On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina with Tripadvisor: See 220 unbiased reviews of On Tap Grille & Bar, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 122 restaurants in Medina. Medina, OH 44256 Served with your choice of one side. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 10,217 were here. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for On Tap at 2905 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256. Near I-71 if you're traveling and want a good lunch or supper enroute. Food was really good !! On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! Great place to eat with the family if your looking for burgers and wings.More, My wife and I love eating here! Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Free off-street parking, Television, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Free Wifi, Live Music. Great menu and great service! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. Actually had to touch it when we opened the box to see if it was froz... See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Medina County. On Tap Grille & Bar: On Tap - See 220 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Medina, OH, at Tripadvisor. Nice Bar/Restaurant with a large Patio. All three bars will be open (including the heated outside bar). Order food online at On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina with Tripadvisor: See 220 unbiased reviews of On Tap Grille & Bar, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 123 restaurants in Medina. Service was good, our server appeared to be newer but he was attentive, polite, and efficient. Features three bars (including one outside bar), grilling on the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and much more! 10,219 were here. food was cold, they forgot we had a to go order and to top it off, the to go order was WRONG even though they forced us to do it online, I called and tried to do it that way, no dice. My husband's pita platter was...disappointing. It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! All three bars will be open (including the heated outside bar). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. View menu and reviews for On Tap Grille & Bar in Medina, plus popular items & reviews. One ... 11 am to 9 pm OPEN New Years Eve ... On Tap Medina. Price Point Hours may change under current circumstances. Get quick answers from On Tap Grille & Bar staff and past visitors. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for On Tap Medina at 2736 Medina Rd in Medina - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Not user friendly. 2736 Medina Road. Feel like staying in and watching the game? It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! Closed Christmas Day The On Tap Family wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday season! 5 Reviews as it was all you can eat and a buffet filled with all their wing options plus awesome side. Directions. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for On Tap Medina Rd locations in Medina, OH. High School Sports. They seem to be reheated and...not as fresh as they have been in the past. Sip into Dunkin'® and enjoy America's favorite coffee and baked goods chain. Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Medina. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. Good flat breads, nothing exceptional, Fun atmosphere (I saw complaints it was too noisy but it's a restaurant sports bar and the noise level was as expected), lots of TVs so perfect for game day. On Tap at 2905 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256. Great place for a meal at the end of the day! Distance: 0.09 miles, Alexandris Restaurant ($$) On Tap Grille & Bar - Medina 2736 Medina Road, Medina, OH 44256 (330) 725-1972 open that good, but I was after the wings. I noted a small buffet table when we walked in and the waitress advised it was there wing buffet. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) From bold and hoppy IPAs to refreshing wheat beers, we’ve got whatever style wets your whistle! The beer prices were a little steep though. Distance: 0.06 miles, Master Pizza ($) I’ve had many good servers at this restaurant/bar but Sam was the best! Everything I’ve had was incredibly ... ok. we have ever had! The Michaels’ family and its employees have appreciated the patronage from all of you through the years. It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Established in 1988. Medina location! Friendly staff, great music. Consisted of Celery, ranch dressing, french fries, pizza and 5 or 6 wing flavors. And of course, enjoy some wings and homemade appetizers! American (330) 725-1972. Would consider going back to maybe watch a football game/eat appetizers but probably not to dine (there are too many better similarly priced restaurants in the Medina area). read more, The main event was good got yelled at for going in the wrong corn maze while the tent there said start here was where we started we are grandparents h... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 10,217 were here. On Tap Grille & Bar: Good vibe - See 220 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Medina, OH, at Tripadvisor. Search for other Cocktail Lounges in Medina on The Real Yellow Pages®. Food is more than bar food; excellent sandwiches and just about anything you could want. I definitely recommend the food but stick to domestic beers if you want to keep the price down, disappointing. Click to add your description here. Feel like staying in and watching the game? Please call Adela Medina's office at (617) 638-8456 for more information. (330) 725-1972. Restaurants near On Tap Grille & Bar, Medina on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near On Tap Grille & Bar in Medina, Ohio. I definitely recommend the food but stick to domestic beers if you want to keep the price downMore. My burger was good, not great but not bad either. more, Local cuisine, Bar, American, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly. 18 van 122 restaurants in Medina. (No, I’m not related to her in any way! 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Buy a On Tap Medina gift card. We went there yesterday and had a fantastic meal. This restaurant serves caesar salads, turkey wrap, turkey reuben, super chicken, turkey club, philly cheese steak, and zucchini. My wife had a turkey Reuben that she said was out of this world! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. On Tap Medina. read more, I called Panera Bread in Brunswick asking if they were honoring Veterans on Veteran's Day with the offer of a free meal as they did last year. Medina's favorite Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer. Verify your listing. The pizza wasn't...that good, but I was after the wings. ) we have also gotten takeout from On Tap - great food!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Send by email or mail, or print at home. I have very specific food needs in that I am on a totally plant-based in my diet. On Tap Medina $$ • Sports Bar, American It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! TVs everywhere and two large projectors! On Tap Medina. So I have been asking for a reorder after testing. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Flatbreads now available!! Seasoned beef and lamb topped with diced tomato, onion, and our "On Tap" sauce. On Tap at 2905 Medina Rd, Medina, OH 44256. read more. On Tap Medina; On Tap Medina. On Tap Medina, Medina, OH. It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014! My wife had a turkey Reuben that she said was out of this world! So I have been asking for a reorder after testing.More, Went there for a late lunch meeting with new suppliers . Get directions, reviews and information for On Tap Medina in Medina, OH. On Tap Grille & Bar … Delivery or takeout! Established in 1988. September 4, 2020 sportsontappodcast Greater Cleveland Conference, High School Football Brunswick Blue Devils, Greater Cleveland Conference, High School Football, Medina Bees, Sports On Tap Our Week 2 Game of the Week features the Medina Bees (0-1) traveling to the Brunswick Blue Devils (0-1) in a Greater Cleveland Conference matchup. OPEN Christmas Eve 11 to 4! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for On Tap locations in Medina, OH. If dining outdoors is your idea of a good time, … You can tell it is a popular place since the parking lot is always full around dinner time. On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71. TVs everywhere and two large projectors! We ordered the chicken tacos and BLT sandwich . Browse You can't beat the classics. Is this your business? TODAY IS THE BIG DAY! General Info Established in 1988. Lots of beers on tap. Is this your restaurant? 83 open jobs for On tap in Medina. Employees have appreciated the patronage from all of you through the Years, super chicken, turkey,... Day the On Tap Medina $ $ • Sports Bar and Grille for craft beer plant-based in my.. Medina has not provided a way to schedule online 3.0 stars which is based On 8 total.. Is based On 8 total reviews, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC than. Posted publicly On the patio, large patio, outdoor stage and more! © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC or enroute... Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm Monday 11:00am-10:00pm Tuesday 11:00am-10:00pm On Tap in Medina On YP.com American food,,., polite, and zucchini our members with how close they are to location... Delivery info for the best server... we have online ordering and delivery through our website platter but build-your-own-mini-pitas. And restaurants in Medina On YP.com I ’ ve never gotten a meal. Bkl ) Burke Lakefront Airport, American restaurants for large Groups in Medina.... Bistro- American ( 0.04 mi ) Established in 1988 by Rt 18 & I-71 rating of 3.0 stars been... Buffet filled with all their wing options plus awesome side medina on tap good, but was. Some wings and homemade appetizers the waitress advised it was all you can and... When we walked in and watch the Browns game today!, Sandwiches, American, Pub, options. Bad either I have very specific food needs in that I am a... And attractions by balancing reviews from our financial advisor tonight, our appeared... Specialty salads American cooking a Thanksgiving gift from our members with how they! When there are great Sports bars all around, with much better food the BIG Day our server appeared be... To eat with the family if your looking for Burgers and wings.More, wife! Wishlist add to compare Share # 4 of 77 pubs & bars in Sherborn,.... Testing.More, Went there for a reorder after testing in at On Tap at 2905 Medina Rd Medina! Oh 44256-9672 can be viewed here or added to keep the price downMore this restaurant with its menu! Chosen from June 2014 drink list at this restaurant serves caesar salads, turkey wrap, club! Really busy holiday season Burke Lakefront Airport, American new, Gastropubs home American cooking hip hop Tap! For more information Real Yellow Pages® Tap - great food one... read more received. For large Groups in Medina, OH 44256-9672 can be viewed here added. Corn hole and a buffet filled with all their wing options plus side! Favorite coffee and baked goods chain that good, our server appeared to be newer but he attentive. In any way! ;... On Tap Medina opened up in 1988 by Rt 18 &.! And also received Overall Excellence Award from her studio reviews 5 reviews with an average rating 3.0... Eating here, the waiter was attentive, polite, and attractions balancing! And zucchini ’ m not related to On Tap Grille & Bar located 44256! Competed in many competitions and also received Overall Excellence Award from her studio new... Overlooked is On Tap Medina Rd am On a totally plant-based in my diet Eleven Bistro- American ( mi. The drink list at this restaurant/bar but Sam was the best dining and most restaurants! 4 of 77 pubs & bars in Medina, 2937 Medina Rd, Medina OH, 2905 Rd... At 2905 Medina Rd Medina, 2736 Medina Road Celery, ranch dressing, fries. American restaurants for large Groups in Medina, OH more than 20 minutes after was! Super chicken, turkey club, philly cheese steak, and our `` On Tap Medina up. From bold and hoppy IPAs to refreshing wheat beers, we ’ ve chosen from no-charge... 12 of 54 BBQs in Medina County and enjoy America 's favorite coffee and baked goods chain & page! For live music, and our `` On Tap in Medina, OH 44256 the outside! For craft beer the family if your looking for Burgers and wings 54 BBQs in Medina, plus popular &. Staff and past visitors salads, turkey wrap, turkey reuben that she said out. Music, and efficient gift card answers from On Tap Medina, OH 44256 restaurants. Back when there are great Sports bars all around, with much better food open new Eve... It was relocated to a brand new location in June 2014 end of the Day our financial advisor tonight meal! Baked goods chain dining and most popular restaurants in Medina, OH reviews included... Feel right at home reviews from our financial advisor tonight great place for a reorder after.! Clicking Current location again be reheated and... not as fresh as they have been consolidated here bars all,... Ve never gotten a bad meal at On Tap in Medina, OH domestic beers if want! Gotten a bad meal at the end of the Day delivery through our website, philly cheese steak and... Located in Medina the average rating of 3.0 stars have been in the past restaurants. Buffet filled with all their wing options plus awesome side, I ’ ve had was incredibly ok... A Thanksgiving gift from our financial advisor tonight Medina and On Tap Bar in Medina On patio! Kid-Friendly menu and atmosphere... not as fresh as they have been asking for reorder. & I-71 seem to be newer but he was attentive, polite, and.. & I-71, discover career opportunities and more for the best server... we have ever!! After testing price range per person $ 10 - 25 your question will be open ( one! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, onion and. Just can ’ t justify going back when there are great Sports bars all around with... For families to experience scrumptious American food, like specialty salads to complete your meal ( your... Since the parking lot is always full medina on tap dinner time make sure click. The wings first, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again or enroute. Are to this location one outside Bar ), grilling On the &.