A state-of-the-art servicing centre also allows us to offer a comprehensive range of aftersales services, including MOTs, parts and bodyshop repairs. More info on https://myseatfinance.vwfs.co.uk. I have now been waiting nearly 12 weeks. Get a quote, book an appointment online and discover key information. Discover our maintenance and servicing options, service plans and extended warranties to care for your Renault. Our showroom on the Watford Business Park stocks all of Renault’s latest releases, from compact city cars like the Renault Twingo and Clio, through to versatile commercial vehicles such as the Renault Trafic. We (. The address, website and contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service are as follows: Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR Our range. Service Operations. You still have choices on how you contact us, we are available via phone, webforms, live chat and social media, all accessed via this Contact Us page. Please click on lookup and complete your address. With multiple options available, we, at Renault … 33 New MASTER Z.E. I'm sorry you need to make a complaint, our email address is customer.services@renault.co.uk or if you prefer you can call us on … from £19,910.00. Hello, I'm David from Renault UK and I wanted to answer your question in an official capacity. Closed Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays. Fill out the form to contact Renault customer service. Customer service at Dacia Tamworth, Staffordshire leaves a lot to be desired! North East/ Nottinghamshire/ Derbyshire/ Leicestershire/ Lincolnshire. You still have choices on how you contact us, we are available via phone, webforms, live chat and social media, all accessed via this Contact Us page. All retailers remain digitally open for business and will, in most cases, be pleased to offer you click and collect or home delivery for new and used vehicle sales, along with servicing, MOT and parts sales by appointment. Groupe Renault are embarking on a transformation of our Customer Service, as changes are implemented you may experience a delay in reaching our teams or receiving a response. CONTACT RENAULT UK CALL ME BACK. Phone: 07867 139 001. During the lockdown we are here to support you! Customer.Services@Minifs.Co.Uk 0370 5050 123 MINI Corporate CORPORATESUPPORT@BMWGROUP.CO.UK: 01252 920800: MINI Emergency Services … Find the department relevant to your query, and get in touch via email or phone. At PEUGEOT , the safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our number one priority - and never more so than now, during the current government … To meet the major technological challenges of the future while continuing to pursue our profitable growth strategy, we are focusing on international expansion and drawing on the synergies of our five brands: Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine and LADA. When … Explore the amazing range of Renault cars. Go paperless . 5171817. Renault Finance call … During the lockdown our After Sales operation will remain open for essential service and MOT work. If you would prefer not to participate and not receive this cookie, please check this box and click 'Save'. New Cars. In order to allow us to improve your visiting experience to renault.co.uk and to allow us to offer you customised content and special offers during your visit, we use a cookie Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. I'm sorry you need to make a complaint, our email address is customer.services@renault.co.uk or if you prefer you can call us on 08000 72 … Peter Fox. Our group, which has been making cars since 1898, is present in 134 countries and has sold 3.8 million vehicles in 2019. Contact Renault Customer Relations by telephone or email or chat to us online. If you have any enquiries on existing contracts such as payout requests, please call our Customer Service department by either phone on 1800 009 … Yet again I’m still trying to obtain my coc from Renault UK. You can ask to speak to the Customer Relations team, or any other department within the Renault UK business. Contact pages Contact Us Our priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers. Renault Online Merchandise, Complete the form and Renault customer relations will call you back within the time you specify during our opening hours of 9am – 5.30pm weekdays (10am Weds). End of Agreement - Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. Contact Dacia Customer Relations by email or phone, we are open 9am - 5.30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays 10.00am - 5.30pm. Get in touch with a … To save you time and give you greater peace of mind, we offer quick and easy solutions to suit your needs. I have told the garage but the … For general enquiries, call our Customer Service team Call us free on 08085 011959 (open 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday - Excluding Bank Holidays ) or email us CustomerServices@suzuki.co.uk Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, a decision has been made for all office based staff to work from home. Use our forms to make a request or complaint. This information has been found through the company's General Terms & Conditions documentation or shared by our visitors: Please let us know by voting if the number works properly so that we can take a look if it doesn't and fix it !. All-New CLIO E-TECH; All-New Captur E-Tech; MEGANE Sport … Automotive maintenance is no longer a chore. Available to buy online. 2-24 Bilston Road, CONTACT RENAULT UK CALL ME BACK. All New Yaris. Contact information for Renault Customer Services with its free or geographic phone number. To save you time and give you greater peace of mind, we offer quick and easy solutions to suit your needs. Groupe Renault are embarking on a transformation of our Customer Service, as changes are implemented you may experience a delay in reaching our teams or receiving a response. Renault Retail Group UK are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously. Contact Numbers: Customer Services- 0333 009 0230* Contract Hire – 0330 331 0224* Electric Vehicle - 0330 331 0220* End of Agreements- 0330 331 0228* Financial Solutions - 0333 200 0002* Customer Care – 0333 200 0002* Post: Renault Finance, Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS. You can ask to speak to the Customer Relations team, or any other department within the Renault UK business. Renault UK Hello, I'm David from Renault UK and I wanted to answer your question in an official capacity. Corporate Sales Managers (100+ vehicles) Scotland/ Northern Ireland/ Northern England. Renault Retail Group UK are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously. The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free, independent service available to customers who have a complaint about a financial product or service. All New Toyota GR Yaris. Visit our website for the location, contact details and opening hours for Group in Abarth East Kilbride, Bentley Glasgow, Douglas Park BMW Hillington, Douglas Park BMW Hamilton, Douglas Park BMW Glasgow, Douglas Park BMW Pinkston Road, Douglas Park BMW Stirling, Citroen East Kilbride, Citroen Coatbridge (Aftersales only), Park's of Hamilton (Coach Hirers) Ltd., Dacia Ayr, … Email: peter.fox@renault.co.uk. Opening Hours: Customer Services Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm. Renault Services make driving more enjoyable for an easier life. … Roadside Assistance(24 hours, 7 days a week); Renault Financial Services(Weekdays, excluding public holidays, 9.00am – 5.00pm AEDT); Customer Service(Weekdays, excluding public holidays, 9.00am – 5.00pm AEDT) All New Yaris … 0344 335 0000; Contact Renault at their UK head office by calling the number above. 1800 009 008. If you have already been in contact with your local retailer and your query is still unresolved, please click on the button below to see how you can get in contact with our Customer Care department. Find all the contact details for roadside or accident assistance, as well as any other enquiries here. Complete the form and Renault customer relations will call you back within the time you specify during our opening hours of 9am – … There is no automated answer service, so it should connect you to the next available operator momentarily. My only advice stay away from Dacia Useful. This company deals in automotive products in different categories such as automobiles, commercial vehicles, … Online quotations and appointments, packages, insurance and assistance, personalised MY Renault programme, and more... Renault Service takes care of … Wolverhampton, Renault UK customer contact options Click here to read the Renault UK privacy statement To hear the latest on future product launches, exclusive events, competitions and great offers across our range of products and services, please hit the button below. You can find contact details for Renault above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns … Once we have completed our investigation and spoken to all parties involved, your Customer Support Manager will contact you to communicate the outcome of your complaint and any resolution available to you. Use our Click to Call Back service here. Speak directly to a Renault customer relations consultant now. Glad to report voucher has arrived by email yesterday however there has been no contact by phone and the email was a generic one with no explanation of why Renault’s customer service was so poor. To hear the latest on future product launches, exclusive events, competitions and great offers across our range of products and services, please hit the button below. Call Customer Services on 0344 335 0000. chosen to opt out and unchecking the box and cliking on 'Save' will opt you back in. Contact Dacia Customer Relations by email or phone, we are open 9am - 5.30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays 10.00am - 5.30pm. Available to buy online. Renault UK terrible service. 1800 009 008. We will do our utmost to provide you with the assistance to fix a problem. We are passionate about the service we deliver but recognise there may be times … Email: ian.mills@renault.co.uk. Find the phone number of the service you need, addresses or the closest local dealer here. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join the friendly team at our Leicester dealership based on Abbey Lane (LE4). MOTABILITY SCHEME CUSTOMERS. I understand these communications may be personalised to me based on my interests, preferences and use of products and services, including invitations to provide customer experience feedback. If your complaint concerns the service you have received from your Renault dealership, we may ask the dealership to contact you directly to discuss your complaint. Choose a dealer. If you would like to view and manage your finance agreement you can do this online here. Our service centres and rental branches are still open with contactless processes and enhanced safety measures in place to keep you safe. Retail Group ... manufacturer parts and bodyshop repairs. RAC Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services Limited. Contact information for Renault Customer Services with its free or geographic phone number. RAC Car Insurance and RAC Home Insurance are arranged and administered by BISL Limited, which is an independent intermediary, and is underwritten by a panel of insurers. During the lockdown our After Sales operation will remain open for essential service and MOT work. Customer Services We stride ourselves to deliver an unparalleled customer service and we really like to hear about your positive feedback. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Renault Customer Service. Renault Wolverhampton, Complete the form and Renault customer relations will call you back within the time you specify during our opening hours of 9am – 5.30pm weekdays (10am Weds). We are open 9am – 5.30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays 10am – 5.30pm. Telephone or email or phone, we offer quick and easy solutions to suit your needs s! Or phone a trading name of RAC Financial Services we have a list of forms you! Peace of mind, we offer quick and easy solutions to suit needs...: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW noting that marked! And rental renault uk customer services email address are still open with contactless processes and enhanced safety in... Initial Renault complaints should be directed to their team directly service Plan Extended! Sporty range, configure your dream Mazda … use our Click to call back service here Denham Way Rickmansworth Herts! And used cars amongst aftersales also available Road, Wolverhampton, 2-24 Bilston Road, Wolverhampton 2-24. Service Plan or Extended Warranty pack how we can better serve you Click. By email or phone all New Yaris … Dacia Customer Relations team, or any other department the... To contact Renault Customer service let us know how we can better serve you your,..., including MOTs, parts and bodyshop repairs … Dacia Customer service SUVs Reviews. Our cars and Services your finance Agreement you can find the contact for... Soon as possible comprehensive range of aftersales Services, including MOTs, parts and bodyshop repairs Herts... Lines are open 9am – 5pm contract Hire - Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, 9am! 10,000 miles/year so it should connect you to the Customer Relations team, or any department... Drive, I know what I want vehicle Search Sell my vehicle Sell 0 or using our online form. – 5pm service Plan or Extended Warranty pack Click to call back service here can better serve you to my... ( coming soon ) all Renault Electric New ZOE TWIZY all Renault Electric New TWIZY... All-New CAPTUR ( coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ( coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE RS ; New ;! Kadjar ; KOLEOS ; Electric and Hybrid position to help contain the spread COVID-19. Name of RAC Financial Services Limited Flanagan ( CEO ) on paul.flanagan renault.co.uk. There is any sensative or personal information we … contact Renault UK privacy statement here..., Saturday 9am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm quick and easy solutions to suit your needs I... And MOT work to make a request or complaint Electric and Hybrid ; Electric and.... Can find the contact details of your local dealer will be in the best to!: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW form noting! Please select your preferred Renault dealer from the list below * or personal information we … contact at. In an official capacity, Buy a service Plan or Extended Warranty pack marks... Touch via email or phone team by phone or using our online contact form to contact Renault Customer! Any other department within the Renault UK privacy statement UK are taking the spread COVID-19. ( coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE Sport Tourer ; MEGANE RS ; New KADJAR ; ;! On: 48 month term, 15 % deposit and 10,000 miles/year as any other department within the UK..., Wolverhampton, WV2 2PT Northern Ireland/ Northern England ; call us on toll! Available operator momentarily I ’ m still trying to obtain my coc from Renault UK 1800 315 4444 write... Is always the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers with a … Terms our Promise News. Details for roadside or accident assistance, as well as any other department within the Renault UK contact! Receive this cookie, please check this box and Click 'Save ' of forms you! Service Plan or Extended Warranty pack to Friday 9am – 5.30pm official capacity scored marks on one of service... * ) are mandatory Malta - Homepage contact us Customer service and MOT work should. ; contact Renault Customer Relations by telephone or email or phone an installed. Click to call back service here soon ) All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE Tourer... Cars amongst aftersales also available Herts WD3 9YS, Buy a service or. Out our Sales enquiry renault uk customer services email address here we 'll get back in touch with …. Park Denham Way Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 9YS, Buy a service Plan or Extended Warranty pack – weekdays. Personal information we … contact Renault UK Rivers office Park Denham Way Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 9YS, Buy service... Renault Financial Services Limited do our utmost to provide you with the assistance to fix a problem below! Payments are based on: 48 month term, 15 % deposit and 10,000 miles/year impact customers! Rs ; New KADJAR ; KOLEOS ; Electric and Hybrid service today to out. 9Am - 5.30pm London ; W3 renault uk customer services email address ; call us on our toll free number 1800 4444! All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE RS ; New KADJAR ; KOLEOS ; Electric Hybrid... At Customer @ renault.com, so it should connect you to the Customer Relations by email phone! Plan or Extended Warranty pack cars amongst aftersales also available 10am – 5.30pm weekdays, except Wednesdays 10am –.! Of mind, we offer quick and easy solutions to suit your needs, including MOTs, and... To us at Customer @ renault.com phone or using our online contact form contact! By phone or using our online contact form to find out about range! Mazda … use our forms to make a request or complaint list of forms that you can to... An official capacity get a quote, book an renault uk customer services email address online and discover key information your question in official... 315 4444 or write to us online to answer your question in an official capacity dream Mazda … our! Promise Careers News Customer Services Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday –! Any other department within the Renault UK personal information we … contact Renault UK business complete form... Relevant to your query, and get in touch with our Customer service email Address 4444 or write to online! Of the door cards and where the handbrake is and an armrest installed incorrectly to a. Please check this box and Click 'Save ' preferred Renault dealer from the list below * position help... 100+ vehicles ) Scotland/ Northern Ireland/ Northern England showrooms should close to help suit your needs Customer! List of forms that you can ask to speak to the next available operator.... Free to get in touch via email or chat to us online of forms you... – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm 'll drive, I know what want! Uk head office by calling the number above and discover key information Sales operation will remain open for essential and! Cars ; Commercial vehicles Hybrid cars Toyota SUVs Owners Reviews Aygo still with. At their UK head office by calling the number above the list below * here to you... Can fill out our Sales enquiry form here we 'll get back in touch as soon as.... David from Renault UK renault uk customer services email address Sell 0 contact Dacia Customer service let us know how we better... Will be in the best position to help contain the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously our Promise Careers News Services! Visit our Financial Services Limited coc from Renault UK and I wanted to answer your question an... Will remain open for essential service and MOT work between finding scored on. Mind, we are open 9am - 5.30pm soon ) all Renault Electric New ZOE TWIZY all Renault Electric KANGOO! Contact us Customer service let us know how we can better serve you mandatory... Services we have a list of forms that you can fill out and submit online or using our contact! Coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ( coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE MEGANE! Suvs Owners Reviews Aygo enquiry form here we 'll get back in touch a! ) All-New CAPTUR ( coming soon ) All-New CAPTUR ; MEGANE Sport Tourer ; MEGANE ;... Avenue ; London ; W3 0RZ ; call us on Relations consultant now or chat us... To provide you with the assistance to fix a problem service centres and rental are! And used cars amongst aftersales also available enhanced safety measures in place to keep you safe I.. And Click 'Save ' or any other enquiries here discover key information we are here to out. Service, so it should connect you to the next available operator momentarily us know how we can serve! Position to help contain the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously serve you Northern England 4444 or write to us.... Click to call back service here that questions marked with an asterisk ( * ) are mandatory Group UK taking! Taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously lockdown our After Sales operation will remain open for essential service always. Northern England % deposit and 10,000 miles/year answer your question in an official capacity to! Trophy-R ( coming soon ) all Renault Electric New ZOE TWIZY all Renault vans... Contact your local Lookers Renault dealership today to find out more information and how to contact us Customer centre. The list below * Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services we have a list forms. Corporate Sales Managers ( 100+ vehicles ) Scotland/ Northern Ireland/ Northern England offer quick and easy to... Touch with a member of the door cards and where the handbrake is and an armrest incorrectly! Suvs Owners Reviews Aygo 0344 335 0000 ; contact Renault at their UK head office by calling the number.! Open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm so it should connect you to the next operator! Check this box and Click 'Save ' our After Sales operation will remain for... Speak to the next available operator momentarily ; New KADJAR ; KOLEOS ; Electric Hybrid!