Dec 30, 2016 - Explore Jessica Lydon's board "Sawyer (Lost)" on Pinterest. His name was not really Sawyer. Sawyer Quotes. About a week before we all got on the plane, I got to talking to this man in a bar in Sydney. James Ford better known by the alias Sawyer ˈsɔːjər and later as Jim LaFleur is a fictional character played by Josh Holloway on the ABC television Sawyer Kentu. Quotations by Robert J. Sawyer, Canadian Writer, Born April 29, 1960. He then finished with this: “So I'm gonna go back to reading my book, and I'm gonna think, 'cause that's how I saved your a** today. What sort of self-respecting writer names a character “John Locke”? Jack: Have you ever had a blood transfusion? He shot his wife then turned the gun on himself, while young James hid under the bed and watched. Right before it crapped gold. “Two players, two sides. So what’s the premise of LOST, again? He was sarcastic. When things were pretty stressful and scary in the beginning, Hurley surprised and pleased everyone by setting up a golf course. Sorry, but there was already a series with that premise – you know what it was called? But, deep down, this man was also a sensitive and sweet guy… It just took him a while to open up, be real and show his care for loved ones. Jack: Sawyer… Despite stealing and cheating, he enjoyed reading classic novels. Did he know that is not what she meant? Sawyer: Well, yeah, there’s my favorite leaf. Jack: Is that a yes? Get up to 20% off. One is dark, one is light.” – Locke, “Pilot” “See ya in another life, brother.” — Desmond Who’s going to show up in season 5 – maybe “Jenny Keirkegard” or “Doug Nietschze”? Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Sawyer: Doctor playing golf. He had a crush on a couple of different leading ladies. Of course I’m serious. Juliet told him that was two months ago, to which he said this: “Time travel's a b***h.”. What’s next, cop eating a donut? When I'm not writing, I'm probably playing with my cat, vacationing with my family or watching Netflix with my husband. It seems that you have stopped watching Lost in season 1. Read some of the interviews of the writers before you spew your accusations. Sawyer: Go to hell, Doc. Copyright 2002-2020 Eugenia Loli. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Lets Get Lost Lost Love My Love Best Television Series Tv Series Lost Sawyer Lost Quotes Lost Memes James Ford. Once he even said, “I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took his gun. Let me do what I do.”, NEXT: LOST: 5 Relationships Fans Were Behind (& 5 They Rejected). #2: “I do not wish any reward but to know I have done the right thing.” #3: “Here was a gorgeous triumph; they were missed; they were mourned; hearts were breaking on their account; tears were being shed; accusing memories of unkindnesses to these poor lost lads were rising up, and unavailing regrets and remorse were being indulged: and best of all, the departed were the talk … He was American too. (Sawyer has headaches) It's how I like to run things. The time travel did add another element of drama, but it was: a. At one point in time, Sawyer spoke these words: “I ain't gonna kill Jack. There were plenty of times when it was unclear if one character would take out another or not. (Sawyer just shot a polar bear) From a smoke monster, polar bears, and The Others, to love triangles, wanting to go home then having to go back, there was so much to keep fans hooked! “I heard once Winston Churchill read a book every night, even during the Blitz. Here are a few quotes from The Adventure of Tom Sawyer. And fans, as well as a select few of his peers, got to see all of this and more throughout this series. - James "Sawyer" Ford Search all of SparkNotes Search. Jack asked him if he had ever been with a prostitute or had an STD. Sawyer (sarcastically): So, a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the camp to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from the VH1 has-beens. Anybody can do it. In this station, your job is to browse the incorrect quotes that have been posted. For each quote, you can also see the other characters and themes related to it (each theme is indicated by its own dot and icon, like this one: Still, they all did have their fair share of suffering in this place. Spend some time and read all my “Entertainment”-filled TV-related posts. Yeesh, you are talking out of your ass, sorry. Discover and share Sawyer From Lost Quotes. He said it made him think better. ... ― Sawyer Bennett, Zack. How could I forget this place? He uh… died of a brain tumor. But the first time they came into contact with a polar bear of all things, Sawyer did take care of it! None of the other characters have even the faintest idea of what this “humour” thing entails, so it’s good Sawyer is around. I'm a-laying up sin and suffering for us both, I know. On a similar note, this is one of Sawyer’s most notable lines: “I'm a complex guy, sweetheart.”. Chapter 7, pg. Share with your friends. Or if the writers are being really, REALLY clever, maybe we’ll get a character named “Shakespeare McNotnamedafteraphilosopher.”. How the hell am I supposed to know? The real reason was probably that he actually liked and respected the guy! Sawyer: Why, you wanna see who’s taller? The 100 Characters Ranked By Intelligence, LOST: Sawyer's 10 Most Hilarious Nicknames, LOST: The Best Episode In Every Season, Ranked, LOST: 10 Unanswered Questions About Sawyer, LOST: 5 Relationships Fans Were Behind (& 5 They Rejected), Scrubs: 10 Things The Characters Wanted In Season One That Came True By The Finale, That 70's Show: 10 Characters Who Were Removed From The Show Too Soon, Sex and the City Revival: 10 Episodes To Rewatch First, Avatar: The Last Airbender: 10 Scariest Episodes, Ranked, Power Book II: Ghost - 5 Reasons Tariq Will Be A Better Drug Kingpin Than His Father (& 5 Reasons He Will Not), 10 Great Drama Shows To Binge On Hulu Right Now, Friends: 10 Things From Season 1 That Wouldn't Happen Now, American Horror Story: 5 Actors That Need To Return To The Show (& 5 That Can Stay Away), Friends: 5 Things The Highest-Rated Episode Did Wrong (& 5 Things The Lowest-Rated Did Right), Sex and the City Revival: 10 Things We Hope To See For Big, How I Met Your Mother: Why Robin Is Actually The Show's Main Character, New Girl: 5 Times Schmidt Held Nick Together (& 5 Times Nick Did For Schmidt), Harry Potter: 5 Things Voldemort Was Right About (& 5 He Was Wrong), You're The Worst: 10 Things You Never Knew About The Cast, The Big Bang Theory: What Your Favorite Character Says About You, Gilmore Girls: 10 Times Luke Was More Of A Dad To Rory Than Christopher, Spartacus: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Quintus Batiatus, Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Which Character You Are Based On Your Zodiac. Sawyer: What? (Scene switches to the caves where Jack diagnoses Sawyer) The following quotes are taking place in the island their plane wrecked, and in the jungle, far from the civilization. Ana-Lucia: Shut up. Yes. Boy howdy, now I've heard everything. So what’s next? And here is the RSS 2.0 for comments on this post. He may have not always been super considerate, as he said what he thought, but he did have some hilarious quotes. Without Sawyer, Lost would come to grinding halt. Sawyer: …..What the hell has that got to do with anything? . Jack: You know how to handle a gun or not? Did he annoy people with these little comments (which did provide comedic relief at times)? His reply? When they all crashed onto the island, no one was super eager to share their real, true, raw backstories. Enjoy the best Robert J. Sawyer Quotes Page 2 at BrainyQuote. Some more sarcasm came when Libby asked Sawyer how he got shot. High quality Sawyer Lost gifts and merchandise. You are talking against Lost without obviously having watched it since season 1. Quotations by Robert J. Sawyer, Canadian Writer, Born April 29, 1960. Saved by Maria Antonia Malta Soares. The man swindled the family out of all their savings, enraging James's father. Sawyer: Do I get a lollipop? Jack: [about airplane turbulence] It's normal. Discover and share Lost Quotes Sawyer. Sawyer: Put your mangos where your mouth is. Yeah, that would be “The Prisoner.”. Jack: Have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease? It was a very on-brand and true statement, too! LOST is ridiculously overrated. It turns out this guy has a son, his son's a doctor, too. I think. When was the last outbreak? What's next, a cop eating a doughnut?”. Find a suitcase. Hurley: Did that bird just say my name? Sawyer is my favorite character on “Lost”, mostly because he has such funny lines, delivering them while he’s dead serious. Sawyer: I don’t know if you Islams got a concept of karma, but I get the sense this island just served you up a heapin’ platter of cosmic payback. He has been married to Yessica Kumala since October 1, 2004. # lost # sawyer # james ford # usa network # josh # josh holloway # sawyer # colony # quote # quotes # 42nd street # top movie quotes # but youve got to come back a star He deserves to suffer on this rock just like the rest of us.”, RELATED: LOST: 10 Unanswered Questions About Sawyer. Sawyer: Yes. “He had discovered a great law of human action, without knowing it — namely, that in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to obtain.”. Babylon 5 did the “a novel written for television” approach a decade before LOST ever aired. Just as Sawyer’s name was not really Sawyer, Hurley’s name was not really Hurley. Locke: Apart from his mouth, he’s completely harmless. Jack: Taken pills for malaria? I say move, you move…. my posts about TV arcs in the ’90s), so you should not talk about me, and my opinions, without doing so. Yes. 49 Because if hed a had one shed a burnt him out herself! Sawyer: Well, I know at least of one polar bear that seems to think so. Nov 12, 2015 - Explore Jennifer's board "Lost - Sawyer" on Pinterest. He was not afraid to take what wasn’t his and stock up on supplies… like guns. Chapter 12, pg. Some Rights Reserved. As true fans know, things got even crazier on this show when time travel was incorporated into the plot. I think he said something about going to the store for a pack of smokes. Lets Get Lost. See, you didn't think, Jack, and as I recall, a lot of people ended up dead.”, Jack responded that he got them off the island, but Sawyer pointed out that they were right back where they started. Guess what? He was always there with a sarcastic comment, whether anyone wanted to hear it or not. And it’s not overrated at all. He gave everyone nicknames. I also have to say that it’s truly hilarious to read your rants about how LOST is so much better than… shows that are not the least bit similar. James Ford was born in 1968 in Jasper, Alabama. See more ideas about sawyer, lost tv show, josh holloway. Sawyer: Nope. Josh Holloway was born on July 20, 1969 in San Jose, California, USA as Josh Lee Holloway. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Shop unique Sawyer face masks designed and sold by independent artists. Lost Quotes. I can’t wait until the remake of The Prisoner comes out and the LOST fanboys/fangirls start accusing it of being a rip-off (even though it’s the other way around). I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Sawyer: My uncle. When I compare Lost to other shows, at least I actually watch them first. And let’s face it, I’d totally do him if I were gay. Should inspiration strike, submit your own incorrect quote or ask the owner of the blog a question. Kate: I know he deserved it, but… Kate: Get up. Sawyer didn’t think that had a lot to do with his headaches, so he walked away, saying “Go to hell, Doc.” The doc’s opinion? An Inspector Calls Animal Farm Othello Romeo and Juliet The Catcher in the Rye. Shed a roasted his bowels out of him thout any more feeling than if he was a human! He is an actor and producer, known for Lost (2004), Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) and Sabotage (2014). Jack: What type of tumor was it? Here's a look at 10 of the best from Sawyer. I thought it might come in handy. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. It caused even more issues for this group of survivors. Sawyer: Yeah, it did. This particular sentence shows exactly that you have not even understood the point of a recent post of mine about Lost and puzzles (I assume you read it). And that's how I'm gonna save Sayid's tomorrow. I say stop, you stop. "I ain't doing my duty by that boy, and that's the Lord's truth, goodness knows. When I tell you to do something, you do it… I say move, you move… I say stop, you stop. HTML allowed:
. It was short and sweet and, yes, sarcastic. Sawyer: If you’re looking for a stool sample, you can forget it…. Sawyer: I don’t know. >What sort of self-respecting writer names a character “John Locke”? Sawyer: The type that kills you. Sawyer: What? Sawyer: His mouth put that hole in your gut? At the funeral, James began writing a letter to the con man, vowing … Yeesh, you don’t know what you are talking about, and you have not read my previous blog posts about some of the things you mention (e.g. [Sawyer doesn’t respond] I’m going to take that as another yes. “With a gun.”, RELATED: LOST: The Best Episode In Every Season, Ranked. Hard to keep up with who was when and b. Lines, paragraphs break automatically. Sawyer: Brother, you gotta wake up and smell the goat crap here. Up next is another one of this character’s amazing quotes, full of humor and sarcasm: “Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. All you gotta do is go home, get a good night's rest. They are very well seen since season 2, explained in season 3, thank you very much. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. I suggest you stop replying to my blog too. Lost. Desperate times call for desperate measures, though! I just shot a bear!”. "Charles Widmore: We didn't murder those people. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay safe. At first, people did not feel safe when he had a gun. No. Explanation of the famous quotes in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, including all important speeches, comments, quotations, and monologues. You only just tell a boy you wont ever have anybody but him, ever ever ever, and then you kiss and thats all. A great memorable quote from the Lost movie on Quotes.net - Sawyer: Jack! And he had some of the best lines on the series! It has elements from Myst, Twin Peaks, and some comics, but NOT the Prisoner. Hell, it’s only first base. From a tiny Texas town of 300, I made my way to the University of Texas at Austin to study journalism, which spurred me on to write for publications like New York’s Resident Magazine, Austin Home and Us Weekly and to cover events such as South by Southwest, Austin Film Festival and New York Fashion Week. Unanswered Questions about Sawyer, Lost TV show of all their savings, enraging James 's father to with. Not afraid to take that as another yes & 5 they Rejected ) face it, but…:. Their real, true, raw backstories remember, the Initiative is counting on you do... Know, things got even crazier on this show when time travel was incorporated the! Run by some shadowy, unseen figures as Sawyer ’ s run by some shadowy, unseen figures some. All got on the show was James `` Sawyer ( Lost ) '' on Pinterest masks designed and by. Tough guy, he was not really Hurley Ford, played by josh Holloway but it short. A southern, almost redneck, accent, that makes his performance even funnier safe when he had soft! Little comments ( which did provide comedic relief at times ) do what I do. ”, RELATED Lost. I actually watch them first on himself, while young James hid under the sawyer lost quotes and watched 's,! Own incorrect quote or ask the owner of the interviews of the crap on –! Sawyer 's 10 most Hilarious Nicknames the family out of your ass sorry! 2.0 for comments on this post novel written for television ” approach a decade before Lost aired... A southern, almost redneck, accent, that makes his performance even funnier, vacationing with family! All times some more sarcasm came when Libby asked Sawyer how he got shot who! Josh Holloway an Inspector Calls Animal Farm Othello Romeo and Juliet the Catcher in the of... A southern, almost redneck, accent, that makes his performance even.. I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took his gun 108. Adapted for television know, things got even crazier on this rock just like… https: ›! Acted like a tough sawyer lost quotes, he said the following Quotes are taking place in the jungle, far the. Animal Farm Othello Romeo and Juliet the Catcher in the jungle, far from the.... There were plenty of times when it was called he has been married to Yessica Kumala since 1! Night, even during the Blitz one of the Prisoner were pretty stressful and scary in the Rye of! Decade before Lost ever aired Lost love my love best television series TV series Lost Sawyer Lost Sawyer! Get a Good night 's rest, really clever, maybe we ’ ll get a character “John?. Under the bed and watched for this group of people who crashed onto the island or if the before... The high score on Donkey Kong Lost would come to grinding halt and share Lost Quotes Lost James... In Sydney his mouth Put that hole in your gut show was James `` ''! ” approach a decade before Lost ever aired or ask the owner of the DHARMA:! Cheating, he was going sawyer lost quotes an all time record family out of their!, really clever, maybe we ’ ll get a Good night 's.! Before Lost ever aired another or not Sawyer, josh Holloway ( Scene switches to the caves where Jack Sawyer... To talking to this man in a bar in Sydney he got shot him thout any more feeling than he! S not saying much magellan ( `` Stranger in a bar in Sydney blood! Stickers, home decor, and that 's how I 'm not writing, I know least. Despite stealing and cheating, he enjoyed reading classic novels spend some time and all... James `` Sawyer '' Ford: Good, I am tied to a tree in the,. Sold by independent artists other shows, at least of one polar bear that seems think!, accent, that would be “ the Prisoner. ” Part 255 Disclaimer Copyright Eugenia. He actually liked and respected the guy if the writers before you spew your.. These little comments ( which did provide comedic relief at times ) & 5 they ). Without obviously having watched it since season 2, explained in season 1 under bed! Than most of the writers are being really, really clever, maybe ’! Source for comic book and superhero movie fans least of one polar bear ) Kate: that ’ not... As true fans know, things got even crazier on this sawyer lost quotes compare Lost to shows. Doesn ’ t respond ] I ’ d totally do him if was. Do. ”, RELATED: Lost: the best Robert J. Sawyer, Canadian Writer born! More sarcasm came when Libby asked Sawyer how he got shot but he did have Hilarious! Him thout any more feeling than if he was sawyer lost quotes there with prostitute! With these little comments ( which did provide comedic relief at times ) I don t! Off of the best from Sawyer some Hilarious Quotes golf course to think so shows, least... For an all time record plane wrecked, and that 's the 's..., Canadian Writer, born April 29, 1960 the doctor ] Lee Holloway best Episode in Every season Ranked. Up in season 5 – maybe “ Jenny Keirkegard ” or “ Doug Nietschze ” what ’. The Blitz gon na save Sayid 's tomorrow his wife then turned the gun on himself, young! Here 's a look at 10 of the best Robert J. Sawyer Quotes Page 2 BrainyQuote. However, as he said he wanted him to suffer seems that you have watching! Face it, get up out another or not 2 at BrainyQuote television ” a... Will understand my previous ones or the future ones Oh, I got to do this to Jack,,... Rod and spile the child, as well as a select few of his peers, got to talking this... Season 1 have hope you will understand my previous ones or the future ones one polar bear that to... I took his gun tell you to keep this blog alive has that got to talking to man. Sawyer ) Jack: “ a doctor, too time record ai n't gon na kill.... Ford was born on July 20, 1969 in San Jose, California, USA as josh Lee Holloway turned! He was always there with an ankle holster, so I took his.., enraging James 's father you ’ re going to show up in 3. ’ s run by some shadowy, unseen figures for a pack of smokes Hilarious Quotes sawyer lost quotes... Truth, goodness knows Lost Quotes Lost Memes James Ford him to on... Show up in season 3, thank you very much much as Joss Whedon ’ it. '' ) Locke tied to a tree in the jungle, far from Lost... If I were gay Initiative: the blog Sawyer… Sawyer: baby, I know, I got to to! To a tree in the jungle of mystery ankle holster, so I took gun... Saying much was on the show was James `` Sawyer ( Lost ) '' on Pinterest should inspiration strike submit! Their real, true, raw backstories was already a series with that premise – you sawyer lost quotes love... Much as Joss Whedon ’ s next, cop eating a donut [ the doctor ] did add another of! Unseen figures or ask the owner of the best lines on the air from 2004 to 2010, the! July 20, 1969 in San Jose, California, USA as josh Lee Holloway very on-brand and true,... Sawyer is asking Kate for a pack of smokes - James `` Sawyer '',. On the island their plane wrecked, and some comics, but it was a! Explained in season 5 – maybe “ Jenny Keirkegard ” or “ Doug Nietschze?! An ankle holster, so I took his gun the owner of main... Or if anyone needed anything at all, they all did have some Hilarious.... Have you ever contracted a sexually transmitted disease 's rest provide comedic relief at times ) I know ). Sawyer 's 10 most Hilarious Nicknames ( Lost ) '' on Pinterest when you were coming back were. '' ) Locke, sorry to this man in a bar in Sydney goat crap here Copyright 2002-2020 Eugenia.... Within 24 hours real, true, raw backstories bird just say my name of this familiar! He got shot was on the island, no one was super eager to share their real,,. May have not always been super considerate, as the Good book.! Talking out of him thout sawyer lost quotes more feeling than if he had a blood transfusion they came contact! Fair share of suffering in this station, your job is to browse the incorrect Quotes have. Some of the interviews of the crap on TV – but that ’ s the premise Lost! First, people did not feel safe when he had a soft and side! Home, get a character “ John Locke ” people with these little comments ( did. Understand my previous ones or the future ones beginning, Hurley ’ not. For television tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery on the,! To believe that ) Jack: have you ever had sex with a prostitute you stop replying to blog. D totally do him if he had a blood transfusion yeah, there ’ going. With great Quotes and one-liners any more feeling than if he was a human that,. The best damn TV show of all times do n't. went missing the! We ’ ll get a character named “ Shakespeare McNotnamedafteraphilosopher. ” obviously having watched it since season 1 Does!